no one can deny that I am a unique type
incomparable talent unmatched
if you want a surprise in the Osur
the best that I am not unintentionally
a small dose of my charm ghostly
and men-fledged scream.
My skeleton shook and suddenly shouted,
scared and brave knights.
But year after year, nothing will change,
and get tired a bit to do much harm,
and I, Jack, the king of evil,
'm tired of following equal
is that, deep down, inside me,
there is a gap scary
do feel, in my heart!
emerged, unexpectedly and quickly.
I am a professional, a teacher from hell,
and even Lucifer could envy me,
for a normal guy, I'm nothing but a loser,
am famous throughout the continent.
As I'm dead, I'll rip your head,
and recited Shakespeare to in verse,
no man nor animal can imitate me,
with rage that inspired me my ancestors.
you I could not understand,
So the king of ivory, gray skeleton,
does not reign. If they knew the truth!
would leave the kingdom to be by her side!
is loneliness in my heart,
and need more heat,
fame will not help me,
my tears are empty.
0 comments:
Post a Comment