fanart I've done
Tomorrow
(and how it goes badly cut, stays here.
Madrid Youth Hostels
maso The three shelters are less central:
Location: Casa de Campo s / n, 28011 - MADRID (MADRID)
Phone: 914635699, 914635697 Price: € 7'80 10'80 under 26 over 26 rate varies no individual or group.
Location: C / Santa Cruz de Marcenado, 28, 28015
Phone: 915474532
Price: € 8'50 8'50 under 26 + 7% VAT over 26 years
To book, send mail to alb.juv.marcenado @ madrid.org with: Name, country of origin, passport number, dates of entry and exit, and the number of people and sex that will , n.
San Fermin Place: Avenue of the Jurisdictions, 36,
28041 Phone: 917920897
Price: Difficult to summarize, see the link yourselves
The be more central Santa Cruz de Marcenado (B) in the metro Argüelles. The next closest is Richard Schirrmann (A), in the metro House or Lake (near). San Fermin (C) is quite far from downtown ... about 30 minutes by metro.
I
ladyvoldie , I recommend first night to ensure that everyone needs and make known to
SIREM or me. Whether all quite similar, I will myself to the reserve of those who are certain nights, as some hostels request 50% upfront payment. If there is not much of a coincidence, or people are dubious, then each a reserve their part, saw no difference in group rates. We try to be all the same, say option B. We filled the lodge to the top of capacity xD so, the first call will have safer place.
Price: Difficult to summarize, see the link yourselves
The be more central Santa Cruz de Marcenado (B) in the metro Argüelles. The next closest is Richard Schirrmann (A), in the metro House or Lake (near). San Fermin (C) is quite far from downtown ... about 30 minutes by metro.
I
0 comments:
Post a Comment