Thursday, November 24, 2005

Chemistry Free Response Answers 1984 B

FEEL ...

So many things to tell you not to start, I love you, I hate you because without you I can not, but you also had to finish it, but not what I feel, never stop loving you ... I was afraid to leave you, kiss you and miss.

do not know if one day I will have strength to see you again, I dream every night to return to caress you, I swear I never in my life I may forget. I met, fell in love, I put my life in your hands ... you wanted, speed and never put on the brakes. Debi leave it all long ago, maybe not, all I know is that I will miss you .. . tell her that you Protect tell her that you care, take care of your at it, give it everything you asked ... Keep me in your heart and do not forget that I died to lose you, because you were my life.

Sorry I can not understand why I feel what I feel ... understand it and not feel that I love ... Sorry to have you always in my thoughts ... I feel I can lose yourself and just thinking about dying ...

I'm writing while I'm crying, they think of you without you is what hurts me, I can not see you now but I'll be waiting, my heart fights for you but without you dies, our situation was very difficult for our patience finally ran out, is that many times I behave like a moron, and now I'm an idiot

broken heart

I know that you were already arto double life, sick of lies, excuses and stories. I was a coward, face to face I could not do, I hope someday you can forgive me, you made me the happiest woman you know, do not believe that no one else like you could love me, rise to infinity as you what you did and make me daydream of paradise.

My greatest love the world no longer exists since Adam to assess both wanted, I wanted to kidnap you and stop time ... love you like a woman never love a man who runs the world to stop time. If you want to have me just call out my name ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment