"Sometimes it's good to make a visit tangible memories to remember that there are sites that were ours, yours, mine and the wind"
FIN weekend ...
as always, I have an exam tomorrow ... spero approve, xk but the k Bronka going to fall, it will not be pekeña ...
on Friday ... strange things happened on Friday ... rained, was cold, mui was dark and I was ... nose ... N end, I went to the Virgin, as usual, as usual alcoholic me ... and then, I Rayé ... I was thinking of leaving x k acia muxo k court would not, but I saw him, and did not know y. .. k acer ... in the end it went to court, and went with a friend at Park West ... muxa people, a coma from a xiko ... Smoke muxo, muxo alcohol and muxo cold ... xk asik said ... we're not low? was the closest k abia ... and were ... We invited a Xupiter ... k was not alcohol but liquor ... then ... I looked and this and that, poetry that, k almost almost almost, but not ... asik called maria, and it took me samu ... were in a bar and there was ... nose, I Rayé deck when he went after ... ains ains ... and then ... nose ...
on Saturday ... I wake up, I duxo as x the street way to the metro xk gave me no time ... we got to film a poko later, to see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" movie a poko rare ... and then to the lush, a place where x little money can alcoholizarte till the point k kieres ... is a good place to drown sorrows ... and then to a tea ... smelled pretty While in there ... and then go to San Mateo ... pretended to catch me there a good ... and wine that ... and the lie .... and then when I walk into the bathroom and as x magically appears samu ... puff k bad ... nose, scratched my deck him. mp, and as expected ... but I ncanta him and star with him ... then I went, and when I got home I called ... they went home ... and na, I was happy k call me ... but then I thought about what I said alvaro k ... and I Rayé muxisimo ... k kito me everything he had in that moment of happiness, if you can call happiness ... but I do not understand ... sk k k is going on? ...
"I solemnly undertake that those who have lived
love and grief
the maximum
and only we settle
experiences strong "
0 comments:
Post a Comment