Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Best Retirement Savings For Small Business

choose ...

Choose the life, choose a job, choose a career choose a family, choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc and electric can opener. Choose salt, low cholesterol and dental insurance, choose fixed interest mortgage repayments, choose a starter home, choose to your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage, choose installment payments brand suit a wide range of fucking fabrics, choose DIY and ask yourself who the fuck you Sunday morning, choose to sit on the sofa watching TV, mind numbing spirit crushing game while your mouth full of fucking junk food, choose rotting away at the , meandote cagandote and over, in a miserable home, being a burden for wimps selfish and to dust you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future, choose life. But why would I want to do something?. I chose not to choose life , I chose something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment