Sunday, December 4, 2005

Yeast Infection Or Implantation Bleeding?

happiness hangs over xD

                                

put this picture of luis royo xk this weekend was the Expocómic, k x and left no way ... and this royo signing books and drawings ...

good, and ends this week ... has been rariya and hard mui ... fatal exams ... k whenever I get depressed I think about it more ... I get distracted and distract me ... but ...

mui Friday was not active, the green xk after no sleep at all all week ... Staba tiradisima. It was the birthday of Paul and Stab all your friends ... after a while I went to dinner and called me goyo (victor), but I did not have his number or anything, and I hoisted muxa illusion ... lol and then saw a ratillo ... Stuve and Saturday in ksa k horn and called me in the pine Kdam k sta to ksa lao me, drinking there, xk in the Park is not ace nothing ... and then a tribe ... k genial there till the people began to leverage ... and I was super very active ... S o I was the only party k Staba ... After a while when I was ksa acia my nose and called me samu pake xk then got super edge and hung up ... but hey, I'm iwal. And most interesting is k oi goyo Mandaa me a message and is super rich ... nose nose, but Stoi happy ...

Morning Class, Tuesday party, Wednesday review of history and then .... PUENTEEE! I have k aunk studio, but I have k pa aprobexar good morning to leave after party! and see if I see goyo, km fancy muxo!

x true ... K COLD HACEEEE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment