muxo learning English lately, me estoi journal putting in communities, k are in English, and I like it because every time I understand it costs less k are talkin ... haha. Me estoi preparing next year k xk kiero me go to the U.S. a year old or two ... gotta go with grao to see if given the American nationality ... K
but all i want acer, acer can, I have some stuff k acer before, of great importance! one is studying ... k not study anything and should end and a second high school to go there Trankil (tb include the option to finish studying there :)...) Well, another important thing is to get k should work to get me to leave the peel on a journey without completely independent of my parents, I have 18 x k and should therefore be a more responsible poko me (or so they say k) asik I gotta get to work in the tony roma'sk ay al lao my house or in a starbucks k tb ay al lao ... (I love chocolate caffe and starbucks and food for the Tony Roma's, anyway ... I do not like ... but alomejor pay me something else ...) well, and get work ... I have to have curriculum k, k I have it done on the computer, but not e able to take yet (this weekend and gotta take them to see me say k k aia luck ... I hope!)
went to POME IS DEAD ... k xula the store:)
e aki a photo on Friday passed in the famous and familiar, Park West ... of izkierda to right: Elena, ecu and me! ... x borraxillos behind a lot of party! and joe acia k cool! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment