Sunday, January 1, 2006

Radiculopathy And Erectile Dysfunction

NoXeVieJa 2005-2006

buaaaa! k noxe more waiiii

was dining with family and wishing k time to go to the party! suuuuper was lively!

when I did not stop people entering k did not know of anything ... and if people knew ... k abiamos alkilao the same place of last year, only k is a room for 60 people and we were 85 ... anyway ... but it should be! Well, I had a great time ... there was bad ... but always happen! asik pasandomelo smooth dancing and great ... not like last year! I threw all night ... super tiradaaaa fatal ...

noxe the end of the ... is, at 9 or 10 in the morning we went to breakfast with friends and me beside my house and bought Roscon! I have the prize, xk no me touch me, I gave it away =) good and there

leave a picture of the party ... (Yo blonde from bottom, just above my head, the redhead who is Rozi, the Derex mateo right of Matthew, Mary, and Morenilla at my side is bea) all 3 are the ostia girls and I met when I moved to college. This is the third year k estoi with them, and an aunk them Come in to college ... and I do not ... lol. Well, they're great and I have muxisimo baby ... Pekeño OS KIERO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment