Monday, October 2, 2006

North Face Outlet Fake

Chronicle of a Convention Foretold

... Well! Yesterday, Chihuahua and Chihuahua ... (Ah, no, right? Fox .. XDDDD I'm not) we enjoyed the International Convention (*-* hear nice!) Science Fiction and Fantasy ... although almost all were going cosplay a character from anime ... like I said, Fher, Mark, Angel and I went to ....
SHAMAN KING !!!!!!!!!!
you like math ...? Shaman ...!!! (Ah, no, vdd? XDDDD always amused me that commercial ...: p)
And I, as is well known, went to Tao Ren to provide clients with your mouse to Betito ... was something ...



Although good, to make that suit, also passed many things ... so I choose to tell what happened from Saturday ... ~~~~~

SATURDAY: 10 am

day was very hot and busy ...
... and then went to the importer to buy red paint (to make Bason ...)... So I stare at for lugging my backpack (stuffed full of things), the bag with padding (which would serve to make a blanket) and two broom handles (which serve to make the spear of Len ...) I took the truck Fher home (and more people looked at me ...) and I arrived and then after we got down to work, Martha (Fher older sister) was helping him with his costume this Faust, while we waited for Mark, Angel, Sato and Axel ... the first to arrive was Sato ... and then the good Tenchi (Angel) ... told us that he saw Jimmy there ... : P And then came Mark, who did not come expecting to go to Axel (they would be sleeping ...)... but after a while came Lexa (Axel. ..: p) that had been delayed a bit ... shortly after we started to organize (the cosplays of Martha and Erika) and we went downtown to hunt for cans of paint for the hair ... XDDDD
Although we found a place that says Jimmy Kun ... (Grax!;))
Since then, we went for food and make my cosplay and more detail ... and the night (as at 7) just ... I was dying to wear it! And it helped me with "two big issues" (you can imagine ...: p) and hence the photo tomadera Fher home outside ...! Then Mark brought me home outfit complete with Len ... Mom and stared at me with a face "so you'll go to the convention ?!?!?!"... I said nothing ... I had photos, edited ... and then I went to bed ... not knowing what day it was waiting for me tomorrow ..

~~~~~~~ SATURDAY OCTOBER 1

THE BIG DAY Well, I had a hard time getting up ... I woke up at 6 !!!!!! I was very nervous !!!!!!!! Well as I was going to get a bath ... oh, that was wrong! I lay in bed a little longer .. and therefore it was time to connect and pass the pictures to Jimmy (who could not ...: () and then ... came Brissa ... and I had to get a bath ... we get ready (Y now it was she who helped me with my girls ...: p) and then ... we had to go home and Kagome ...!!! That fear!! And then we opened ... Kagome dressed of ...
KAGOME
!!!!!!!!!! And then ... we went ... his father was a little fun with our costumes ... see Kagome, Len, and Misaki Dejiko a same order, not something that you see every day ... XDDDD
On seeing so many people into the Lions Club, I I wanted to die ... I wanted to lose!! It's just barely got off the truck and I felt I shouted: "CHIOOOOOOO !!!!" And that is the beloved team of Len! : D Along with half the Funbari Hot Springs ... : P And as we go down ... PICTURES! Photos by aki, pictures there ... videos, photos ... @ ^ @ I had my 15 of fame ... : P I liked it, actually ... I felt good rock star ... and we last train yourselves ... many people! Lots of pictures from all sides! I have no idea how many pictures I took .... but, were many and I was flattered ... I saw many people, and Ady, a guy I met in a truck! XD My son Kirby, Caguamín, Saku (Tohru), Lucy (Sailor Moon), Alex (Camus), Sophie (Syaoran from Tsubasa), Briss was Misaki, Caro was Dejiko, Jimmy (one of Naruto ... I can not record the name), Tania ( Kenshin), Chicken (Diana. .. ie Tomoe), not cosplay, I saw Sato, Suke, Betito, Claudia (Coño! I look like her!), Kiwi, Weebee, Cookie, Ady ... etc ... the most exciting thing was when it passed the bridge and made my ridiculous on stage ... I started to fight with Tenchi (Angel) and Mark (Horo) with Fher (Fausto) ... although I was sorry, but Senaki ... (One Piece Zoro ).... He said it went well ... .///. and then ... and ... Nelly left us and said he would not compete in the cosplay ... and therefore not I went to the semifinal ... but it was ... * Strengthen * TANIA AND Briss
!!!!!!!!!! KYAAAA! GREAT! Senaki also happened ... but ... I will not be able to go !!!!! ToT (stupid school ...!) I wanted to see Briss and Ssss ... better keep quiet ... : P
Finally! It was all day yesterday ... I miss some details ... but nothing exciting ...
I have an autograph of Mr. Burns ... and for another convention, I know I'll be ... Misato maybe ... : P
is everything! Bais! Well

0 comments:

Post a Comment