Sunday, November 9, 2008

What Happens During Women Masterbation



I've finished the first two books in the series Nightrunner of Flewellin Lynn! Now it rest a little bit of reading so much blow nn

I have many things to do: translate reviews, advance work of the academy, draw, wright, cutting and sewing fabric, tidy the room, etc etc etc

But, nah. That is laziness, so I leave you with the meme I took from [info] Isobelhawk yesterday, but like yesterday I got the chapter, today it's meme.

Chafardead a while

Meme of sins

THE IRA

1. Who do you angry for the last time?

with a friend, but she does not know. (As always, is an angry one-sided)

2. "Hit someone of the opposite sex?

I would like, my dad always says I should defend myself. But I have no genius.

3. What's hit someone of the same sex?

I said, I have genius, evil genius. I like snot.

4. Who was the last person that has really pissed at you?

sure to anger people, but I do not notice.

5. What is your favorite object with which you download?

I have no temper! I'm not violent! I downloaded contántolo people it touches. (Each friend knows a part of my life xD as distributed)

6. Are you Spiteful?

not last more than 24 hours, I assure ... What's 'iron will' does not exist in my dictionary.

LAZINESS

1. Is there anything that you're supposed to do every day but long do not?

Something like doing homework? Yes, long ago I do not ... (Something like a month ...)

2. What is the latest time at which you woke up?

Ns / Nc

4. What is the latest excuse without feet or heads, easy to find as an excuse, that you have ?

"is that I'm leaving Sunday family meal, we passed to the next."

5. Have you ever seen the entire home shopping not get off the couch to change the channel?

once, but because it was the grandmother who was in charge in his possession (object of desire).

6. When was the last time you made a decent sport?

"Decently" because ... * Counting on fingers * two and a half years at my last gym class. For swimming or playing volleyball on the beach, does not count as "decent"

7. How many times have you stopped the alarm clock today?

Friday said is, put the clock at 9 and Saturday morning I take the whole ... uuuuuuui, leaves leaves, warm blankets.

THE GULA

1. What's your drink?

The 43 is mine, I enteráis? Mine! Sea-tailed, with sprite or fanta lemon. Or a capella, which is sweeter.

2. "Carnivore?

Omnivore

3. What is the maximum amount of alcohol you have taken in one sitting?

mucho.Lo not drink up, recently: A medium, 43, a Malibu, and water from Valencia, with another medium. And I so fresh.

4. What do you prefer: sweet, salty or spiced hot?

HATE spicy. I love sweet, but I do not dislike salty.

5. Have you ever looked at a small animal or a child has entered pequeñoy you hungry?

not know you well ...

THE LUST

1. How many people have you seen naked?

Enough, my life having attended nudist beaches, mecachis.

2. How many people have seen you naked / a?

to 10 years, half of the island.

3. Have you ever been caught looking at the chest / package / someone's ass?

course, is because I say out loud, look at that piece of leather stuffed ass! I do not know what I, ass, or pants.

4. Do you have or have had fantasies about people you know?

Yes, normally you have fantasies with familiar faces, no?

5. What is the body part you like best about a person that attracts you?

Well ... I'm very superficial, really, but I have no preference. I like the hair.

6. Did he propositions 'dishonest' a stranger?

Nope, have not been too many 'propositioning' xD in my life.

7. Honestly, have you ever had any doubts about your sexuality?

I do not want to give more importance, thanks for reminding me ¬ ¬ I'm fine.

GREED

1. How many credit cards do you have?

2: A lapsed and void, and one with some remains T_T

2. What is your favorite store to feel guilty?

Chalcedon Goldenpoint, Woman 'secret .... * O * I love stockings.

3. If you had a million euros, what would you do?

How much is that? Is it for the entrance of an apartment? I live alone ... T_T

4. What do you prefer: to be rich or famous?

Rica, but not famous. Although this is difficult.

5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant winning a lot of money?

Yep, and I desaburrirme already achieved.

6. "Have you ever obsessed with something that cost a lot of money?

Like a Harley Davison? Like a trip to Chicago and San Francisco? Like a Modernist house in the downtown? Going ...

PRIDE

1. What is, the things you've created yourself, what makes you most proud?

My OriginalCaracter Beriaru ... proud mother ... a pair of drawings, and a couple of fanfics

2. What is it that most proud your parents feel about you?

What a girl is quiet, attentive to them (only them), with manners and does not create too many problems? More than that ... do not know ... I do not give much.

3. What would you like to achieve in your life?

's lack of money does not stand in what I do. That does not depend on others to get a life.

4. Have you ever participated in a contest of skill, knowing that you were much better than others?

No, I do not like to enter, for fear of losing, I think xD.

5. Have you ever cheated to get a higher score?

probably yes, but I can not remember.

6. Are you proud?

is my third name.

ENVY

1. What kinds of your friends wish that was yours / a?

His attention.

2. With that person you exchanged your life?

Isobelhawk I have removed the sentence, give another: Who has time for everything, making it much more.

3. Did you feel envious of someone simply for being with someone else?

I've said, I want the attention around the world, and if someone deviates from me, jealousy arises. Angie-Jealousy-Pride

4. Is there anything you'd like to change or add to your body?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

5. What inborn trait do you see in others that you'd love to have?

stability (in some).

6. Remember Me trying to annoy someone just to get benefited from envy?

Remorse last 12 to 24 hours.

.


0 comments:

Post a Comment