Title: Allergies?
Fandom: Harry Potter (Desclaimers: not mine ...)
Pairing: Sirius / Remus Summary
: A touch too close, a hand too pushy. Remus feels discomfort when it all happens. The downside is that it has the necessary character to get away and make clear the lack of intent to the girl.
sicken him.
Notes: based on a real feeling
seems nice, Remus said when he first saw. His friends had given him the razóny then proposed other adjectives apply to the new seventh-grade student.
When the girl was giving out those who were his roommates, and laid his eyes on Remus, he smiled amiably.
ever wish he had.
ooo
"Hey dude, do not you think that the Perkkings this is too close to Remus?
James watched the couple across the common room. Sirius was right. When Remus theory was helping her with the exercises, she leaned against him innocently, totally unnecessary.
"Well ... at Remus will be final and shall have the luck. Sorry dude, others will have "James shrugged.
"It is she who worries me Sirius frowned.
ooo
Keep the pen firmly in his fingers began to be quite expensive for Remus at the time.
- ... then to learn magic and physical properties of the plant you ...
Amanda Perkkins was nice, true. I was right.
But he loved lying on his shoulder while trying to demonstrate the principles of transplantation of magical plants. And less imperceptible hand just wanted that on his arm, his thumb stroking over the web.
She was getting nervous.
Reaching out, pretending to take something from beyond the table to break contact, but only got better suited against E l.
- ... I'll get you a better book, "he stammered as he got up abruptly and walked to their rooms.
Passing next to James and Sirius, I threw a look of panic that James did not understand and Sirius growled.
He fell on his bed, trying to breathe normally.
could not let the moon affect you.
The door opened and Sirius went for it.
"Hey, Monny-bowed, closed the door and sat down beside him Are you okay?
He nodded firmly. Or tried.
-James says that you have in the boat, "sneered the dark, trying to put humor to the matter," and that if necessary, we go to sleep to house screaming for you free in the room.
Remus was confused and startled.
- Q-what ...? No, of course not ...
Sirius sighed and patted his friend's leg.
"Hey, do not understand how you've offered to help her, shaking her head so that you are nervous around girls.
- Eh! I'm not nervous crossing was protected Remus of arms. I just do not like, because I get nervous.
Sirius mocked with a giggle, I already knew, but did not understand why he left the girl near him so much, Fri NDOS in the face of what she was looking with his innocent friend.
- ... I come back with Amanda ... "She got up and went he had come, taking a book any of your study table.
ooo
James and Peter had enthusiastically taken the idea of spending the night in the rundown house, while whispering and laughing. And had everything ready.
"Before curfew, Sirius. We'll go where ever. -Sentenced the guy with glasses.
Sirius nodded, not too sure. It was near the hour, and Remus was still with that girl, pushing hands and positions away without result.
did not seem that she cared wasted effort, he had heard Peter say about the room that would be available free of Remus that night.
Time passed and it was time to leave, the room was practically empty. James had taken his cloak of invisibility and filled his bag with a few things for the night. Sirius took his arm and took him out.
were about to reach the school gates when Sirius was released.
-Girls, I think I'll find another bed tonight, "he replied dismissively to the matter," you know ...
James and Peter looked at him.
"Sure, mate," James smiled, patting him on the shoulder, try to find a comfortable bed.
Peter laughed grace and both left the adventure while Sirius watched them go. He retraced his steps.
Upon reaching the Gryffindor Tower, he found the Perkkins almost completely lying about his friend, both on a couch before the fire, with two textbooks in legs.
Remus tried to depart, but the couch was gone.
Sirius shook his head. His friend was too soft to say frankly that departed.
came to her aid.
-Remus, "she called, coming to his side. Both looked up to him, it is time to sleep, man. Tomorrow no one will lift you up.
They both looked surprised. She frowned, but Remus stood up.
"Sure. I think this will have enough to start tomorrow's class, Amanda gave him two books, "see you in class.
And with that he fled to his room. Sirius smiled falsely to the girl, who had not said nothing, and followed him.
"No thank me, mate," greeted upon entering the room. Remus had been dropped on his bed.
Remus smiled, thanking him speechless.
- Why are not with Peter and James?
"Well ... as you know, I'd rather sleep in a comfortable bed, made an exaggerated yawn and went to the bathroom. Take a shower before bed, you better when you return you already are doing.
Everyone knew that Sirius would prefer to shower at night because the morning was too lazy rise. Showered calmly, without haste, she arranged her hair, dried it and left the bathroom accompanied by a vapor cloud that had already been relaxed to bed.
When he left, Remus was curled up under him, did not seem to be sleeping yet.
- Is not I told you ...? "Could not finish the sentence because he was frightened face-Remus "Moony? What happens?
The chestnut pouted funny.
"I do not feel very well ... but tomorrow I will have passed.
Sirius brushed her hair from the face and snorted.
"I, of course, threw back the covers and slipped under them. But surely not sleep all night.
Remus was surprised to see the body of his friend by his side, but did not complain. Sirius sometimes gave these surprises. He tried to relax, to not disturb your discomfort.
beds began to be small for their bodies swollen and were placed side, face to face. Remus closed his eyes.
"You're weird," muttered Sirius, his fingers stroking the hand that was near his, makes you more nervous about a girl who shared bed with me. You're not allergic to the female contact?
Remus laughed, without rejecting the idea.
"Well, you do not make me nervous as them, snuggled closer to his friend, without fear. And I'm not allergic to dogs, fortunately.
Sirius was surprised by the approach of his companion, but saw that he did not care, not away, and put an arm.
luck is mine then. Padfoot Moony it would be sad if they did not want.
Remus smiled, Sirius grabbed and kissed his cheek.
"Do not worry, I like big black dogs.
Sirius kept his eyes not knowing what to say. Now it was he who put something nervous.
"You're weird ..." he whispered, placed a brown tuft behind the ear of his friend "I think ... I think I am glad that strange ; to allergy yours.
leaned over and kissed her lips gently, Remus said, his eyes shone with a strange joy.
"I think I did too.
End
I think it's a mess of fiction.
Such nonsense fic to the end only has a measly kiss that knows little.
But I wanted to write. And if I remember correctly, is my first Sirius / Remus (completed).
just wanted to write.
I think I'm allergic to kids. Strange, and a penalty U_U
Angie
LadyVoldie
PS I've wanted to read more Sirius / Remus. Someone offers me some? That is long (in broth in the soup).
* Marauders' crack, read. Ayesha trilogy, memory *
0 comments:
Post a Comment