Title: Love, objectively speaking
original Link: Oggetivamente amore
Author: fann1kaoriyuki ,
Translator : \u0026lt;/ a> \u0026lt;/ b> \u0026lt;/ a>
Beta :
Summary : Harry realizes a small detail ... Draco Malfoy Draco Malfoy is not! It is enclosed in a mirror and, since then, trying to save.
Rating: romance, drama, action. NC-17 (better safe than sorry)
Desclaimers : All belongs to Rowling, and before moving on to my hands, was written by Hachi;) so I have only the translation rights .
10 .- weakness and power
Draco voluntarily went without crossing the look with one that was now his Harry Potter.
could not watch it without thinking about the feeling of being touched made her smell. Ok, technically it was not his but, however, belonged to him.
was ashamed of himself, felt dirty and angry.
was more nervous with each passing second, and knowing that the other was around did not help anything.
It was as if he could see all the dirt that was in it. As if I could smell the victory he had obtained on the blond morally.
both in class and at lunch warning rather wished, those dark eyes fixed on Ely felt exploited, not anger, but excitation , n.
probably was just very frustrated, had spent the last year in bed with him, venting his instincts almost every day. His body was still completely crazy about the dark, thus ending reacting well.
Or at least that's what Draco thought.
almost cheating.
This is who felt exploited and hormones did not know stay still. If not the heart, Harry had full control of the body of Draco, as a drug that was destroying, tempting as he tried to detox.
That world, in the end it was like a cleansing therapy, but Harry had broken as we arrived just at the right time at the moment which was again free and peaceful. At the time he was completely under control.
But Harry Potter had misrepresented it.
was a hurricane in a calm sea.
was a threat.
was what I hated most.
The more I thought about it, more I felt the anger boiling in his veins.
Some hormones, just his presence ... in the end, Draco seemed neurotic and irritated by anything.
usually retreated into the room, just do not understand anything to anyone, not discovered, to escape.
could not go back a su mundo y no podía quedarse en éste.
¡Todo por culpa de Harry!
¡Jodido Harry Potter!
Pero un día, entrando en la habitación, encontró, apoyado cómodamente contra el muro, justo a la persona que lo ponía tan nervioso.
Harry Potter was, however, made it into his habitacióny as expected.
- We need to talk - said coldly.
Draco tried not to show it, but I felt the adrenaline invade.
bleed and I would beat him up ... and other things ... I felt, however, other parts of his brain off and take their own initiative.
- I do not want to talk.
- We must go home and you know it.
- What if I want?
- Now I'm here, does not make sense for you to stay.
- Bah, but if we return, I would forward also - back the move, spiteful, but felt that this ; magician burst into flames.
habitacióny walked through the elegantly leaned on a bedpost.
- Overall, we have also done ... - Harry sighed.
The blond could not refrain from looking at the other sideways. Harry looked worn and tired, as he had seemed so far, but I was determined and convinced of what he said.
- I think.
- No time.
The truth was that Draco felt the pressing need to continue that conversation, while the other was just trying to crush with his words.
If Harry had stayed there, had not responded to their actions. Literally.
- What do you want in return? - dark voice asked fríay off, icy eyes -. What? What leaves you in peace? Consider it done, but it returns me to another world. You're smart and you know you should.
Draco looked tan figure. The sharp voice and green eyes full of hope hated indifference. He licked his lips and bit her bottom. His heart throb in his chest as if he had gone mad.
Harry created this effect.
What did?
thing we wanted, at all, was to go away.
sarcastically laughed.
With a cat walk, approached him as something pushed by raging at him, he felt confused and at the same time lucid I knew what was about to do and ignored that part of it voluntarily screaming that he did not.
Harry back, was, however, incredulous.
Draco knew that look malicious and wanton, as of necessity hold.
The blonde grabbed the momentum and threw it against the wall, locking his arms and kissing, melting that kiss of anger and resentment.
No sweetness, no passion, only need and despair.
Harry stood still ... too upset, too incredulous.
I took him by the shoulders away and glared.
- What the hell do you want? - yelled, furious.
Draco felt the other's fingers tighten on his shoulders and moaned, delighted by the force used.
- Is not got it? - answered anxious, terribly excited.
The other shuddered inwardly, by his voice hoarse and under used by your partner. Her eyes veiled lewd and had to bite her lip hard to be returned right.
- Fuck! - shouted, away - should be more consistent!
But Draco did not listen. Only vacíoy felt pain caused by the grip of the other to shoulder height.
Continued on Part II
LadyVoldie
0 comments:
Post a Comment