: Love, objectively speaking
original Link: Oggetivamente amore
Author : fann1kaoriyuki ,
Translator:
Beta \u0026lt;/ a> \u0026lt;/ b> , \u0026lt;/ a>
Summary: Harry is aware of one small detail ... Draco Malfoy Draco Malfoy is not! It is enclosed in a mirror and, since then, trying to save.
Rating: romance, drama, action. NC-17 (better safe than sorry)
Desclaimers : All belongs to Rowling, and before moving on to my hands, was written by Hachi;) so I have only rights translation.
Part I
- Fuck - willing gasped, suppressing a groan of excitement - Fuck ... - pleaded.
Harry shook his head incredulously.
- Draco!
The blonde grabbed the hand of the dark and took it, posándola aggressively on the crotch that found swollen and full dark.
- Fuck! - begged, still moaning.
Nothing made sense at that moment. Harry was released from the grip of the hand and took him by pulling his elbows on the bed in anger. No preview, no cuddling or kissing, at least not tender.
The imprisoned under him, causing the blond a groan choked and a shudder intense.
took the collar of his shirt and tore it unguarded.
Now he had lost control, I felt inside that only force that prevented him from rushing reason.
was lost in lust emanating from the blond and the feeling of power that gave him into submission.
liked Draco.
Submitted and forced, it felt like clay in the hands of Harry, ready to be touched all over with vivacity.
He was desired.
He was drunk with greed.
It felt like a girl in her first time.
Like a house in the storm ready to be plucked. He liked to forget everything yourself and your body, feeling only that one.
His hands on him.
hard sex within their narrow hole.
teeth that marked the skin.
and pushed to the limit of his madness inside.
Box, captured, imprisoned.
Harry had declined to bite his lips together, marking the rage and violence causing the blond all ecstatic. Like a caress, slowly licked strenuous, so Draco was able to feel it in its entirety.
He kept on him, abandoned and troubled. I knew you wanted. I knew how I wanted.
Le shook her head vigorously swinging hair and bit her hard on the tender skin and sweet blond. I felt his teeth sink into the meat without getting any resistance, soft and tender ...
The blond moved little, preferring to leave Harry entire command, and seconding every whim, protesting only pure play, to impose power. Laughed, accustomed to such a force that on you, it had strong and energetically.
arched her back, pushing against the crotch of the dark, explaining the desire that stirred in him.
- FO-fuck me! - shouted, angry and dissatisfied.
Harry grabbed his neck and pressed against the mattress, forcing him to sit still. Just for a moment their eyes met and only read Draco in those green hope, perdicióny anger, power, pride, strength. The strength of a lion.
sometíaa A lion prey.
Meanwhile, Harry had managed to completely undress. When I grabbed the member, and a few drops of impending orgasm, contact the blond stopped closing my eyes and moaning excited.
But Harry did not masturbate, but tightening the base causing pain and frustration. He complained loudly, trying to loose from the grip, but Harry was silent for covering her mouth with his hand and pressing hard against your body to keep it there. Draco felt Harry's clothes on your skin, no contact, no skin.
He did not like.
suddenly raised his arms, while Harry was afraid to be pushed back and away, but when she felt the hands of the blond jerk of his clothes, he understood.
He gave a grimace of disgust and got up from the blonde.
- You want me to undress? - asked rhetorically -. I can grant it ...
released him, knowing would not move, I would have expected an eternity but take a few seconds.
I wanted, it was he who had asked him and he knew that when Malfoy put something on his mind rarely attended ; aa reasons.
took off his shirt with extraordinary slowness, while the blonde tried to encourage him, helping the most their potential.
Harry took off his pants, simply unzip it and take the hard member and eager attention.
Queríaa Draco, was no mystery, and I could not resist as much as the pride guide.
leaned back on the blonde moaned immediately dissatisfied. Now I had contact with your skin, boiling and sweaty. He knew the smell, the flesh under his hands.
circled his neck tightening as liable against you, almost wanting to melt, and felt empty, terribly empty.
imploring look He looked at Harry, who understood the urgency of the other. For a moment the brown felt sorry for the blond, was insignificant under him, needed violence, force, to compensate for its weakness.
thought that if he had been treated badly, it was just because Draco had wanted. I had asked, not specifically, but with that attitude and, above all, with gray eyes and expressionless ...
smiling was found almost tenderly, while having ; to the body his companion agitated and excited, totally at their mercy.
was not that he liked to hurt, no way ... but there might not want content, I made him feel powerful and notice you liked frail and weak as they were shown at the time.
were a perfect match.
He grabbed a thigh and pushed him away without care. Not prepared. I knew that with the degree of excitement of that moment, had only served to make it come, leaving him dissatisfied. You wanted to be taken with violence? Would.
He took over the sides, feeling it tremble anticipacióny he pushed it in one fell swoop.
Draco bit his lip so hard that he bled.
Harry quickly moved inside him. None of care. Nothing used to.
No.
was not necessary.
Draco wanted to be fucked and it would be.
penetrations were strong and in rhythm content. Draco was pushed against the mattress, nearly sinking it.
abandoned all resistance and allowed to fuck with brutality, without ever achieving strong screaming ache.
I felt.
every inch inside of you, come and go, quickly, with power, hard and excited.
Harry.
now sorry again, that excitement that had marked up the penetration intercourse painful. Again felt his body respond and voice back.
He grabbed Harry's broad back and started scratching unconsciously to the rhythm of his thrusts. The fingers are contracted in each thrust, lacerating the skin of another energíay leaving obvious signs.
A push.
.
Another one.
Always more inside.
always deeper.
In a final penetration of Harry, Draco suddenly ran, with a vengeance, hammering hard brown flesh with nails and covered with blood.
The Hot Brown noted the essence of another flood my chest and felt him writhe with pleasure and be dropped.
went deep into it, too left and abandoned the feelings that the partner knew him. On the other hand, fucking explode, and stiff muscles, moved to receive even more pleasure in those last few moments more penetrations.
It came shortly after pouring into the blonde, orgasm was intense and devastating for both.
Then there was silence.
Harry was on Draco, still and silent, trying to beat corazóny stabilize breathing. Draco's head was reeling with fatigue and felt happy as he had been a long time ... calm, relaxed, surrendered.
He was pampered by the warmth of Harry's breath on your skin.
When Brown got up, leaving him out of Ely, Draco felt incredibly alone.
humillacióny consciousness the way it did, making it suddenly ashamed of himself.
- Now back - Harry said, still a little breathless - . In our world will not see me again, just as you did. No more fastidiaré you with my presence.
But was that really what Draco wanted?
Do you really want to leave Harry, closing his story?
What was the severe chest pain and feeling of loss that I felt?
- But I tell you something ... - Draco felt Harry's voice away, lifted his head slightly to see him as he buttoned the looking for his pants and shirt - You do not really hate me - began, while searching. Draco felt a stab in the heart - . You will hate yourself crazy. Ashamed to be like you, to love violence.
- Shut ... - blonde sighed.
- You hate yourself so much, you pour your rage against me.
- Shut up! - said with more conviction.
- I am what makes you enjoy exactly as you want, feeding your need masochist!
- Shut up I said! - tremble again felt the anger rising, rose above the arms to glares -. not you warn him again ...
- If not do I do? - acid Harry spat, as he pulled his shirt and began to buckle -. If we fight I win and if I win, end up fucking again ...
- Fuck - snarled teeth tight.
- You go! - replied the other.
- You do not understand!
Harry sarcastically laughed and crossed his arms to his chest.
- not accept who you are and you come with me, accused - confronted him with the look, creating a subjective silence - . It hurts, right? The truth ...
- Go! - Draco yelled, taking the first thing in the bed and throwing it angrily - Get out of here! I do not want to see more!
Harry quickly ducked and shrugged.
- I have done what you asked me. Now, when you see the other two, let them know that to return to be desired by both partners and will return. Just as you want, what our end and I see more - said quietly - . Let me know when the game.
took Harry's invisibility cloak and disappeared Draco's eyes. The door opened and closed again with a thud.
The blond, alone again, grumbled, hurt, and tears began to slide down his face.
- Fuck you ...
continue ...
*-* I love them! I can not say any more!
0 comments:
Post a Comment