name ...
This morning I left home when my grandmother was still sleeping.
(For those who do not know, I live in my grandmother's house. Yes, I have daddies. But I moved to the big city and ADVANTAGE my grandmother's house.)
I arrived at 13:30 after going to class. No one was there.
Every day is a woman home. Previously it was the cleaning lady, now is the woman who keeps her company (well).
were in the hospital, and is nothing new. My grandmother is wasting away, is what must be 84 years.
The case, which is the first time you will spend the night in the hospital. So far, I always sent home at the end.
real case ...
GOING TO BE ALONE TONIGHT!
And I mean in the sense ... God ... HAVE TT_____________________________TT MIEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hate the empty houses. I was overwhelmed ... no sound ... y. ......... then I hear noises TT_TT fear ... I am a Miedico
. That is.
Bad time to name the great icon that I have in the forum ............ * Lady * shaking ;__________; hate sleeping alone in the house ... I need someone's presence, even if more than 10 meters ... XD
this step, I can not make my dream of living alone A TIME
P * TA is to live with a grandmother ... ¬¬... Seriously, I'm up to co * ones ...
What deciis me? Will I ever reach the height of Voldi someday? Angie XD
LadyVoldie
0 comments:
Post a Comment