I Want to Do Bad Things With You Opening True Blood by Jace Everett.
This song has me in love. This and others of the same musician. I was listening and I have a few words come to mind ...
closer. Touch. Take it. Drink you.
Smile at. Whisper. Falling in love.
you approach, take me tocarásy me. I will drink a whole.
I will smile, I whisper. You'll love me.
go mad lips with my eyes hypnotize.
out your lust for the whole mouth and absorb.
I approach you, I'll play the cheeks, I will take the drink in your face and neck.
smile, believed to be in the best of heaven, while my obscene whispers ignite your soul and bring out all that love, and I will give it.
seduce your soul and you'll barely notice the difference. Dirty kiss my lips with urgency, without realizing that I drink a whole.
Until too late.
0 comments:
Post a Comment