Friday, January 23, 2009

Is Hypermobility Connected To Arthritis

Things

1 .- Coloring colored pencil on vellum, is something like an epic adventure. But color in photoshop is, for me, even worse. Therefore, it is my drawing pencil xD.

Bill / Beriaru with Kaori Yuki's style, as it should, since it was inspired by one of his characters.



Yes, it has color retouch photoshop ... but my scanner is the worst evil xD
For layers: color-dark-background lines live on vellum

xD 2.-I'm back home alone. My father (who came on ... Sunday, is gone today. My grandmother is still in hospital, and there will continue at least another week.

3.-The challenge of Lemon Artistic forum Head is leading me. .... I'm lost ... stupid. XD if I finish this challenge, will be a
Reto
4.-It has been my head. Sometimes I whims of a sudden. But whims of the great. Who comes up suddenly want to study Italian Philology? Demons ... pattern .... I do not have anything to do ... But I searched all the information ... I think when you finish sponsorship, I'll do it for free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment