Monday, January 12, 2009

Teaching Solutions Scam

Love, objectively speaking [09/13]

Title: Love, objectively speaking
original Link:
Oggetivamente amore

Author: fann1kaoriyuki ,
Translator: \u0026lt;/ a> \u0026lt;/ b> \u0026lt;/ a> [info] ladyvoldie
Summary: Harry is aware of one small detail ... Draco Malfoy Draco Malfoy is not! It is enclosed in a mirror and, since then, trying to save.
Rating: romance, drama, action. NC-17 (better safe than sorry)
Desclaimers : All belongs to Rowling, and before moving on to my hands, was written by Hachi;) so I have only the translation rights .

9 .- What is the best solution?

was not just a kiss.

was not only un.simple.beso.

had been many, and very fit.

What had happened? Why Harry felt so upset and hot inside?

... a nursing Draco ... Draco ... silent warm lips on hers ... Draco.

A Draco had known for some, a Draco who loved him, a Draco who had endured so much in love.

How many times had named Draco in his inner monologue?

had returned to the room, no one was there, everyone was eating dinner.

He went to his bed and promptly took the picture of happy lovers. Took it and looked enraptured, absently stroking. He returned to evoke in his mind the usual kiss and moaned a little frustrated.

That

I felt below could not be an erection, right?

The groped distracted and cautiously, but only managed to feel it more strongly.

looked again at the photo and all inhibitions collapsed. He closed the curtains and let your imagination go.

ooo

Meanwhile, in another world, Harry absently drummed his fingers on the headboard.

was confused, really: Draco rejected.

with the words struck him with his eyes ... yes, those eyes that had so expressed love months before, were now filled with hate.

What was all his fault? You really had a behavioral Harry so arrogant as to cause that?

Yes ...

Draco had been cruel to, unconsciously, but it had been.

But still, he had not realized their mistake, the blond had not ever said, but could have. Voluntarily agreed to stop would be with him.

But Draco had chosen to escape.

Escape him for it.

 

Aquellas palabras, en la enfermería, lo habían destruído completamente. Si el otro Harry había logrado reconocer la diferencia entre los dos rubios, ¿por qué él no había sido capaz?

 

Sí, había notado algunos cambios, pero…

 

Pero nada.

Draco was right.

On this ... Draco was right.

No "but" not "if" or anything to be justified: the words were accurate.

this what you had growing sense that the blond had assaulted: a strong sense of defeat and a physiological need not say anything, keep quiet.

Draco But something was wrong, was wrong big time.

He loved him.

I loved him truly, madly. He did not care what the world might think or Draco himself.

His feeling was real, as real as to destroy it from within.

Ya ... that is why he, a fierce gryffindor, was found so madly in love with a stupid Slytherin.

was tired.

If Draco did not, no was no point in staying there.

wanted to go home.

Yes, but how?

How back? The mirror was in Draco's room and could not face him, not now.

- I, I can lend a hand! "Came a female voice from the doorway.

-Granger ... What do you want to help? "Said Harry drawled, skeptical.

-A return to the mirror. Is that what you thought, right?

The brown eyes quickly rose to the girl, who looked with a mischievous smile.

- How?

"If Draco does not love you ... You want to return to the other side, right?

The Brown nodded, surprised.

"I know how you back ..." said the girl, raising her hand and staring at the nails. Could you back ...

- How? Harry gasped, stunned-How I can go back? -But the most important question was another "What do you return?

-A Harry and Malfoy replied with a clear tone in his voice.

The other two ...

I wanted to reconstruct the balance of both worlds, return every man unto his place.

More than fair.

- How do you back?

The girl cocked smile.

"It takes wanting ..." he said is required by both parties want it and then touching at the same time two "I" in the mirror.

Harry raised an eyebrow.

- Is it so simple?

"Yes," she said.

"So ... how I ended up here? I did not want to come!

Hermione took another step and sat on the bed next to Harry.

"When Draco came here was because I wanted it. I wanted a world where you do not battered ... the other Draco wanted a world where love Harry Potter.

The Brown sought to follow the reasoning.

"In your case ..." began Harry wanted to save Draco ... so go to another world. You wanted to Draco, albeit unwittingly, and since yours was in this world, the mirror was registered as a desire to pass it.

there any moment of silence in which Harry tried to understand the words of his pseudo girlfriend. He made it relatively easy, being more alert in character.

"I understand ..." He sighed then .. if the other does not want me do not move from here?

"Exactly.

I do not think that the other helps me, especially if you do not want to leave her alone and my thanks Draco, in another world ... "said sorry" I hate it.

"If you manage to convince your Draco to return to you, you could do both.

The tan looked at her with regret, he felt a twinge in my heart.

"No, I want to talk.

"I understand," said Herm. But we must convince.

"Do you, me ... I feel no courage to face it.

The curly admitted mentally that boy Harry was fundamentally different from that world: he was a real coward!

"I do not hear me," she sighed. Yet another 'you' do not know how to return ... we must warn them.

- How?

- layer where it is? "Asked the girl questioning.

-In the room of Malfoy.

-would have been useful ... "sighed the girl can not go unnoticed without it. The only thing we can do, then Malfoy is ask for it ... Like it or not, you talk.

"Do not ask me this, I can," he lamented.

- must do it, Harry! Do not make me lose my patience!

The Brown gave him a sour look.

-Granger ... "he growled Do you have the slightest idea of what it means to feel rejected and hated by the person you love? He asked, rhetorically, "You destroyed, you break ..." I sighed tears ...

-Ya-ended the girl rising & ndash ;. Perhaps it is the same as you felt Draco, do not you think?

Harry looked at her inquiringly.

She said nothing, shook his head, disappointed. Harry clenched his fists. I felt the anger boiling inside, impetuous and strong force. He could not, could not.

Driven by spirited, go left fist against the headboard of the bed, holes.

wood chips flew habitacióny penetrated the meat, wounding him in depth.

hand dripping with blood, Harry growled in frustration.

ooo

the other side of the mirror, space and time, Draco bit his lip nervously in nursing.

was tempted to get up and run for Harry, and follow where they had been interrupted, but could not.

could not both concrete and morally: Harry's feelings did not come from his heart, but the magical influence and misleading in that world.

At bottom, the other "I" had entered the dark just because of this confusion. The worlds seek to balance themselves, although they were not the original characters.

This still would not have resolved things quickly exchanged unless both partners, their characters mutate to become the very essence but the soul was completely impossible to mutate.

If a force is opposed an equal or opposite, it is aborted.

Same principle.

Same result.

Staying in the world wrong with that imbalance, would have led to the "cancellation."

Make it go away cause this effect.

Simple.

Draco, however, could not think of anything more than Harry. "Ultimately that's what llevaríaa hate? Yes, before annulled.

However, it seemed so impossible to hate ... At some point he had, but what now?

This feeling of hatred was gone, leaving what was now, more intense, more violent, more painful.

Love

loved Why?

But I could not take advantage of the confusion that held the other in the heart. It was not fair and it will only get more pain.

However, he felt bad, now, at this moment. A pain in the chest so hard that you breathless.

was not physical, it was simply a torment.

such torment, between desire and duty, which prevented him from breathing.

ooo

Draco the other hand, had locked himself in his room.

had vented their anger against various objects, throwing and breaking them as he pleased.

was furious.

He could not stand that damned dark silence that persisted in keeping in front of him. It was as if the accused, he, he, not his fault!

Was it his fault if Harry was a real jerk?

Was it his fault if he did always feel inferior?

Was it his fault if he did feel a shit?

No, Draco had refused to be a masochist to be together.

Basta. Just had told enough.

But he had followed. I was there in that world, spoiling the little relief that they were created.

I hated it.

I hated it.

hated it!

a hatred so strong that oppressed his chest ...

looked vaguely invisibility cloak next to the bed the other had left.

The sight looked lost for long.

gradually moved from its position and took it. The spread and scanned again.

Lisa and cool as water ... that layer had been staying tan body.

Yes ... it was from another world, but it was Harry.

The rubbed and buried his face in the tissue, noting the smell of another, was the same as objective.

The smell of sweat, just because, under the cover was hot, was the smell of Harry Potter.

clenched his fists on the canvas hard and bit, stifling his anger is also part of the cloth.

threw away the hard bed and climbed up to the pad.

buried his face in the pillow and dumped another fist hard against the mattress.

was excited.

fucking excited.

As much hatred and bitterness that had in it, the smell of brown led him to a total state of feverish excitement.

was imposed completely forget that fact, but the erection pressed against the mattress, while unconsciously began to rub lasciviously.

groaned frustrated and turned back, with momentum.

urgently He unbuttoned his pants and masturbated angry. Psychologically and physically hurting.

continue ...

Notes: The author had decided to abandon the history in this part. But thanks to Merlin decided to continue it! I could not let us in "this" final chapter! No! Now I thank you deeply for this girl, hard, decided to continue it, if it would not have had the opportunity to see such a good story, and translate it for you!

feel deeply the long wait. I must say that the fic since the first update was fully translated, so there has been a matter of time.

Causes personal and family took me all the desire and courage to review the traduccióny each post, and the time went by and I was leaving chapter growing. Until the author asked me what ocurríay revived.

promise that the next chapters will be more continuous, but not every week, it was. Lack of time for the beta, I do not push it! Feel! Word of beta, word of God!

If you tell Siremar, we should do a course in Bete, for people to learn to check and remove fics better off working
XD

From now on, the rise of chapters will be irregular but continuous *. * Whenever lack least! Angie


LadyVoldie

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment