Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Best Way To Sterilize Metal

People always will II

Author: conocimiento_acumulado
Type: Anxiety, much this time.
Dedication: A pipermaru to pao_gonher666@hotmail.com and all those who bother to read ...
Disclaimer: None of the characters named in this story belong to me, I do not intend to profit from it.
Feedback: Yes!! please tell me what they think, they can do to perfectasincronia@hotmail.com
Note: I think that may be located between the sixth and seventh season.

Mulder went to his apartment, a Once inside, he went to Diana who finished dressing in the room ...
D "See you tomorrow early Fox, timely ...
M-I'll be there. Diana
already fixed up and left with a slight smile on his face and a hint of triumph in her eyes, she always got what he wanted and this time wanted Mulder to herself as she always dreamed. Fantasies was pretty cheesy to be the woman she was and have influence and contacts he had, he wanted a normal life with a loving man and a couple of children who indulge in a nice house in the suburbs, but getting there had to use trickery very unorthodox Mulder carried a paranoia their extreme and twisted reality. Department


Dana Scully. 23:45


Scully entered her apartment, and leaned back into the door and sat on the floor, even with the shelter since only managed to support your arms on his knees and his forehead on his arms leaving away tears shed by love, destroyed and disfigured, abused, humiliated and spat. At that moment he realized that know the true loneliness, because although she did not have before Mulder in his bed, had the indirect, she knew that if he called at the time was the would come to her, but from that time things were no longer so ...
After sobbing for a moment, he realized he was sitting on an envelope, would not imagine who he was but his quick mind had already begun to form conclusions or "was some information, track or connection with someone or something that would investigate a file x "or" was something that Mulder had left him. "
decision opened the envelope and found a simple note and a messy lines that exposed quickly to have been written: "Scully, I know I owe you an explanation for my departure, but for now I can only tell you my truth is out there and I'm going out to find it. But again, I promise.
(Thoughts of Scully)
... Promises ... I can not believe in that promise, really I do not believe in any and less on you after what I've seen ... What should I do? ... It seems that I can only wait and give birth to at least make a bit of my faith, that I said many times ...
... Although I know you slept with her, part of me says I want and I should forget this situation, it was not your intention and that if you could have not have done, and you pushed something bigger ...
... I believe ... I believe that is a lie, that I've left to go after the search for another track ends, and that they fulfill your promise to return ... ... I just hope that no more than the pain and loneliness and my self-destructive nature has not won me then ... ... I hope that someday if I find dead come back ... 1:10



Scully had to sleep after turning in tears on her bed, thus developing dreams that transported to a fantasy world that I would leave, but soon became a nightmare, and woke ...
got up to drink a glass of water and try to get to sleep again, sat on the couch, and thought I had the desire to know something about Mulder, and how I could make it considering it was possible that he never again his department at one time, and decided send an email ...
He sat at his desk, turned on the computer and started writing, without even knowing if he would answer: ... @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Mulder, I believe in your promise, but I want to keep me informed, let me know if you're good or if you need anything, please let me know ... @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



Scully was somewhat illusory to send this message but some faith on behind her encouraged her to believe, dream ...



The days kept passing, she was working at the FBI, Mulder had the excuse that he took vacation, which Skinner did not challenge, and will only give one other case, Scully, simple things had been for the time, she was grateful because I really did not feel like going out to investigate and take statements from paranoid to say to see Elvis and Bigfoot, or whatever happened to them ... With
spent weeks on, two weeks to be exact, Scully left the office and went to his apartment, without trouble as it would any other day that followed a routine.
Upon arrival he took off his coat, gloves and the scarf that was put in the neck and the winter days mercilessly whipped the streets of the city harboring warranted.
After more comfortable clothing was dedicated to doing what she did every day back from work, turned on his computer and checked if he posts, he had become a task of the daily routine was like turning on the TV for her and was also common for there is no message. In those two weeks he had become so accustomed to that Mulder is no longer as not having an e-mail from him ...
The two-week absence became three, the skin does not seem to worry, almost no cases sent to Scully, and much less talk to her, nor for any error reproach, "maybe Mulder Skinner warned of what would," thought Scully.
His days had become empty, meaningless hours collided in his mind incessant thoughts and reflections, doubts, the pain had ceased, was busy with the odd report and it was just spite and get an idea that your partner no longer return. I did not want to lose faith that had kept her alive and lucid in the last three weeks, but the cold, loneliness and actually pushed and not wanting to believe ... 20:01




Once again it was time to leave work y continuar con la rutina que había empezado a aborrecer: subirse a su auto, conducir sin apuro por la ciudad helada y nevada, llegar a su departamento y prender su computadora. Pero este día la rutina cambiaría, pues revisar su correo electrónico y aparecía un mensaje nuevo de Mulder, era simple y conciso tal como la nota que se había encontrado en el piso de su departamento:


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Scully,
estoy bien, sigo luchando, te prometo que pronto nos volveremos a ver.
Mulder.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


A tear ran Scully's cheek, "another promise," he thought, and once again refused to believe ...



9:24 Saturday Morning

since Mulder was gone, Scully went jogging in the mornings of Saturday and always stopped in the same place, it was by accident or on impulse, it was his fervent desire to believe ...
There she was, sitting on a bench in the square was one of the sides of the building of Mulder, watching her window at some time imagining that a curtain was running like he was in, had become a dreamer that fed on hopes ...
Every Saturday, he got up early and went jogging as if his life depended on it, always with a fixed course, went to Alexandria for the sole reason of pleasing their dreams to imagine that he was inside, and sat by long periods in the same bank to look at a landscape that only fed their broken dreams. But from the previous Saturday had noticed that someone was watching, maybe it was a coincidence, but many years of research by their paranoid friend made him doubt even the Boy Scouts cookie sales, and this character would not be free doubts. Scully recorded from head to toe trying to collect details from bank that was, that although he was at a considerable distance as she realized that was observed. He was tall (though you were sitting you could see), was wearing a mostly black with raised flaps so that covered her neck and her face, a black cap (not vary), opaque lenses (if I say black would be redundant ...) and to cover most still had a newspaper opened wide that covered up the nose to watch Scully, which occasionally meant skulking read.
that day still held some snow by the roadside and appeared as cold as the previous, so that people rather stay at home rather than a walk, leaving a lonely place, which happened sometimes one or two bachelor walking his dog or that he went to buy a newspaper.
At one point there was silence and solitude, especially the man folded the newspaper, let him aside and began to walk towards Scully, she jumped on a bit but was relieved when this went past, she stared at him as he passed near him but the man kept walking as if she did not exist at that time in that place ...

Scully resumed his exercise and returned to his apartment. Once arrived there, the thoughts invaded again ...

(thinking Scully)

Sometimes I wonder if this is worth it, wait to be informed whether you are alive ... The world around me is not the same since you left, I miss you, I think, you sleep and die without you ...
Sometimes in the evenings, I just comforted the memories of that time when I did yours and made you mine, we belong ... I am drunk again just to remember your smell, your hands on my skin and your essence around me and loving me ... Recently, the memories are my only cure for insomnia I never had, but I suffer since you left, taking my air, along with my dream. Monday



Basement of the FBI


20:13 Another day of work, another day without news of Mulder and Scully another lonely night, so she thought were her days as well for some time, but that day would be different ...
Scully left the office, climbed into his car and left, but a momentum was stopped at the same place was lonely and cold on the side of the building of his companion. This day will not be saved from the cold winter, but Scully did not care if I had to take a cold because of this, I just wanted to contemplate the blissful window, wearing a black turtleneck shirt under his suit jacket and dark trousers with her black coat, he had forgotten his gloves and so on, but perhaps the truth was that he did not want to remember and every time he devoted less time to yourself, why did not mind getting sick from the cold ...
Scully had not noticed that night was also observed, only this time from a car with opaque glass, which was parked near where she had done. At one point, Scully was distracted and when reacted had been learned by two men who had dropped the car that followed, leading to the strength and struggles within it. The men blindfolded him and tied his hands and feet.
A voice showed up, a familiar voice ... K-Hi

Agent Scully, I've been watching lately ...
S-Con it was you filthy rat! What you want from me!?
K "Relax, I'm going to talk and you will hear, but if you can not behave I'll have to gag!

was Kricek, who had watched and kidnapped. Beckoned the driver to restart, later came the two men who had caught Scully and in the back were she and her captor, who looked at her with desire, and spoke in his ear to intimidate.
few minutes after the journey in silence, he resumed his purpose Kricek ...

K-I know where Mulder
S- What have you done?! K-Yo
anything, but they want to poison him, and they will at any time
S-As you know, who are they?! Tell me! Once K-
dearest Dana, I warn you to behave or you will lose the privilege of the floor, now responds, you're ready to work?
S "Okay ...
K-What happens is that ... I need your help ... Mulder to free ...
S-What?
K-Scully ... I've been betrayed, as he
S-For Diana it? ...
K-He and Diana ... and I ... no matter, what matters is that I want revenge, and with your help I will get
S "That's what you want? Help you carry out your revenge?
K-Si, but with my win-win plan
both S-That is your plan and I'll get me? And in exchange for ...?
K-First I want to know if you're willing to do everything to win back Mulder, and then give you the details
S-... Yes, I am willing ...
K-Well, to start the show then ...


Yes, Mulder had been betrayed by Diana, she had promised him the whole truth, but it really was to change the identity would turn it into a new and improved "Kricek" a smoker's proposal Spender, who will offered a life of happiness with Mulder in exchange for her to crawl into the jaws of smoking devil: So was done, Mulder was trapped in a laboratory in which it prepared for the process of brainwashing, and for this reason, the smoker had decided to send Kricek kill, whom he considered obsolete now. Once learned this Kricek decided revenge, because I knew that while escaping, they would find him and assassinate. Wanted to achieve at least thwart the plans of those who had used and discarded ...

CONTINUED ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment