Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Prosti Aubrey Miles Mediafire

People are always going I

Author: conocimiento_acumulado
Type: MSR, and some Noroma angusta, if, friends do not like but the story is well ...
Dedication: A pipermaru, because I liked your story so I wanted to give something back so you can read about me ... And to all who read it, kisses.
Disclaimer: None of the characters named in this story belong to me, I do not intend to profit from it.
Feedback: Yes, please tell me what they thought, if they like it or hate it, need saver!! ice-queen1186@hotmail.com or to perfectasincronia@hotmail.com




Department Dana Scully Scully
22:15
prepared to watch a little TV after finishing his usual solitary dinner, sat in his chair and began to change the channels trying to find some movie ever made him some company on that cold winter night or at least to see something to forget her coworker, who secretly loved becoming a martyr to his feelings hidden. Meanwhile
Mulder, who was in his apartment, too overwhelmed by the loneliness, watching out the window like small flakes of snow began to fall, becoming increasingly larger flakes, with his head resting on the glass, blurring his vision out with your warm breath raised his finger and wrote a name on the glass, "Dana whispered, wondered if she would be thinking of him. For the mind Mulder passed endless situations where things do not go as well as the expected one, and compared, compared his life, his relationship with his co-worker, and the whole affair led him to conclude that there were things worse and that life is too short to pass without making or at least say what you want to know that special ... Two minutes later he realized he had outstanding issues and would not leave behind, grabbed his coat, the keys to his car and left his apartment in search of a warm bed and knew he could find. Department


Dana Scully Scully

22:50 on listening to the insistent jump knocks on your door, had fallen asleep watching television, once again hits the reacted, rose from her chair and opened the door knowing he could be with such assurance that even noticed by the looks of the door.
S-Mulder, you're doing here, at this time and in this cold?
M-I wake you?
S-No, I was ... watching television ... Mulder goes, tell me something has happened? No. M-
..... I was in my apartment and I realized how lucky I am ...
Scully looked confused, with a wave of his hand told to sit on the couch, she saw Mulder an expression that rarely had been seen, was as tender, full of affection.
S-You tell me that this is all about?
M-I just ... I tell you something, I've got inside and did not want the adversities of life, I removed the opportunity to let you know ... Scully looked
concentrated, trying to decipher the next word in the eyes of his companion.
M "I love you" He said no more, leaving Scully no words came to her and hugged her with all his might, without expecting any response. Felt let down by her silence, but also relieved that he had said finally. He rose from his chair and walked to the door, took one last look at his companion who still watched from his place, but before he was about to leave, she stopped holding her hand ...
S "Your hand is cold, you want to prepare something hot? - I asked as I gazed into his eyes, he nodded, and felt at home with this simple offering. Scully Mulder prepared hot chocolate while watching her sitting on a kitchen chair, she took two cups at the table, he reached over and sat down to enjoy their chocolate ...
S-I love you too, "he said after taking a sip from his cup. Mulder walked over and gently kissed those lips that by representing the source of truth, took ignoring the chocolate arms and went to his room ... Same place




was 9:10 on Sunday and there was no need to get up early, Scully was waking up and remembering the memorable night that Mulder had given her, after so long had happened, he had said that they loved and had shown no fear, without shame and especially without bees. After stretching, Scully Mulder realized that was not in his bed, nor his clothes, gave a revised department and realized he was gone ...
S-Perhaps it had something to do ...- said, "I'll call to see where it's gone," he thought, but their mobile phone realized that I had off, I called his house but nobody answered so left a message: "Mulder, it's me, why do not you tell me you were going? No matter anyway, call me, okay? ... Pip ...
Scully did not give more importance to the matter and decided to shower and change to go see his mother who was waiting for lunch ... Meanwhile
Mulder was driving his car into the harbor looked like it had been to meet someone, for he was quite sure where to stop, got out of the car and walked a few meters till a sort of shed (hangar), observed once in it was empty except for tables and debris in the edge of the area. He walked till the middle of this and a voice from behind him made him turn, was Diana ...
D-Fox .. as have you been? - said seriously, it felt secure in their words, the coldness of a killer in his eyes, and without fear any horn went Mulder taking her hands ...
M-What is that you have for me?
D-The answers to all questions, alleviate your pain, I offer you the opportunity to drive away all your demons !...- finally said with some hint of emotion in you ...
M-do you mean? I can finally see my sister? And what will happen to them, with those leaders who conspire against the nation? I?! At last we will know the truth?! D-Calm
Mulder, if you return to see Samantha, and know the whole truth, but neither you nor anyone else can never discover the conspiracies, or even investigating since records x! But keep in mind that what I offer will change your life, so you will know the peace of a long, full life without the need to fight anyone! ...
M-What I offer is very tempting ... In fact it's everything I ever fought, haha, but nothing in life is free, and you want something in return, or am I wrong?
D-You're right ... In life you have to make sacrifices ... We left some things to gain others ...
M "You see the point of a good look! That do you want? To renounce the secret files x? Work for them? Come on! Tell me!
D "They do not ask too much Fox, they just want to give up records x y. .. to forget the agent Scully, and the life you've known till now ...
M-...
D-need not answer me right away Fox, you've taken some attachment to your co-worker, but life that we offer you ... I would offer is worth considering, you know I can give happiness ...
And having said this last, he turned and was leaving a pensive Mulder just standing in the middle of the house ...

House Margaret Scully


20:09 Scully was about to leave giving explanations to his mother the next day had to work and that it was late but the reality was that he was dying to see Mulder ... MS-Ya
you go girl? Prefer not to sleep over and go early morning? Watch the forecast indicates that this starting to snow in Washington and could have problems with the weather ...- said the mother showing the classic concern even though their objective was that her daughter keep her company for a while longer ...
S-No, Mom, thanks but I'd rather go now, is that I have a pending I took it home and I deliver tomorrow morning, I'll call you?
MS-Based, take care, Fox send him greetings from me.
S "Okay, I love you Mommy, goodbye ... MS-bye
daughter, till soon ...- A kiss, a hug and started thinking about your car horn to call and tell Mulder was on his way, but thought a few seconds and decided not to call and get the best of surprise department, and if it was not because I expect everything in after she had a copy of the key and use this situation warranted.
At that time, Mulder was entering her apartment, having spent all day walking around the city aimlessly trying to make a decision, entered, took off his coat, threw the keys on the table at the entrance, and directed the phone to check messages at the same time he who set his cell, he saw that the cell appeared a couple of missed calls while Scully pressed the button on the landline to listen to a message that it was imagined Scully ... "Mulder, it's me, why do not you tell me you were going? ... No matter anyway, call me if ?"...
Mulder had already taken a decision so he took his mobile and started to make ... Auto

Scully, by somewhere

20:35

_Piiiiii ... Piiiiii-S-Scully ...
MS-Dana, daughter are you okay?
S-If mom happens? MS
"It said that in the news they were about to close the roads because of the snowstorm is coming, no more want you back home and leave in the morning?
S "No thanks mom, but as I told you I have work to do, and as far from home I do not think there's any problem with snow anyway ...
MS "Okay, if you prefer ...
S "Mama do not worry, I'll be fine ... Mulder Department


21:15

Only light of a lamp illuminating the room, Mulder was sitting comfortably in his chair, while a female figure approaching him. You
D-Fox made the right decision, eventually you'll realize, you'll see ...

23:23

had spent a long time since Diana had appeared in the Mulder department, she was sleeping in the bed almost naked, while Mulder seemed to be writing something with some trouble, put the paper in an envelope, closed and turned to leave, the elevator seemed to be busy so I went downstairs, came and drove her car horn horn department Scully, rose and stood at the door to slide the envelope before turning around and leaving it took a few seconds to remember the times spent there and looking at a point lost on the roof of the hall sighed ... and left ... 23:23

Scully had traveled for hours with cravings to see her beloved, recently declared, parked the car in front of the building and entered Mulder; up the elevator, and by the fourth floor he saw that someone started down the stairs "some impatient" he thought, did not give importance and enter the department continued till 42 with the duplicate key he had given Mulder; to enter realized that they had lights on, so I went to the room thinking that Mulder was sleeping and that for once in life had overcome insomnia, but what was found by turning the light was more than he could bear his razocinio ...
D-Scully, doing here at this hour! Do not know ?!...- play a startled Diana said she woke when the light was on.
S-What are you doing here?! Y. .. Where is Mulder?! Face full of illusion Scully had been destroyed by this scene: Mulder's room, bed occupied by ex-girlfriend semi-nude cover loosely on rumpled sheets and clothes thrown on the floor, it was as if the skeleton disintegrated by Scully pain ...
D I do not know where he is, I thought I'd be here ... In this situation scully
decided to run away, almost running away to leave the building, but before getting into his car met head-on with Mulder was coming, and stood still; with every part of your being numbed by poison that his eyes had just drinking, watching and wishing he had not ever existed ...
M-Scully, there's something we need to talk ...
The tears began running down the cheeks of Scully, blazed by the recent humiliation ...
S-Mulder, do not say anything, you do not already ...
watched him in silence as the snow began to fall, making the distance between them colder, red hair covering her, emphasizing her blue eyes now filled with hate, hate your partner but herself for being so naive and believe that there was more where none existed, and was used, scorned, like an old toy that nobody wants ... He realized that nothing had to do on that site, and hurried into his car, while Mulder looked away into the darkness and began to doubt by the decision, perhaps it was not the right thought to himself, but his luck was done and it was no time for regrets ...


CONTINUED ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment