Saturday, March 4, 2006

Colorado Unemployment

most perfect day of my vidaaaaaa

day March 3, 2006:
get up a little late, around 2 am and I connect to the messenger to talk with Adrian, we had to get to go to the concert of HIM and stayed at 6 on the boulevard, and there were angie and these, to celebrate a birthday ...
adri and I are going to mercadona for a bottle of rum, to take us something before the concert ...
and go to the park from the west, which was the park that catches us closer to then go to the Riviera ....
in the park, we paint and get ready for the concert and at 7 and a quarter we will angel-to-door ...
and we, of course, with maaaaazo of people who also came to the concert ....
joe, I started to get nerviosaaaa, and came and had a tail, super long to enter, peroooo ... we slipped some friends! thank goodness ...
good, when we get into ... I was nerviosisisisima ...
started a support act, the truth is that the group was good, but damn, when you're waiting to hear the group do you like, you ace a little heavy that they sing about for a long ratooo openers, and nothing at 9 and a half, ended up playing these, I do not remember the name, and came to set the stage, instruments and all start singing to the time values .... I did ... but derrepente empiezaaaaa eternal .....
and sees a giant heartagram upstage ... a lot of candles ... and Ville Valo's head sticking out the back door ...
fuck, and they appear .... and gives me something .... it's like watching someone you had never imagined being able to see, someone can not, and I had a 2 feet away, apart from that I think a guy guapisimo, singing was great and direct. ... great, I was screaming and singing, and I had better than in my entire life ... I was euphoric and I can not believed, and I still believe you have got to see ...
but damn, I'm hoping to give another concert ... I gotta where it is needed to see them ... because I hope to see you more times in my life ...
finally, my dream came true that night, it was perfect ....
Ville Valo is the most perfect guy and have never seen .... and I would love to see you again

0 comments:

Post a Comment