Wednesday, March 1, 2006
Free Creative Extigy Driver
Author : Dru
Disclaimer: Blah blah blah ....... If you've read a fic, you know what I mean.
Dedicated: To all those out there still
Note: This story I posted on the club RIP-X, but I found it very sweet and I changed the ending, so here it is.
Rating: Very despite MSR many ... is not.
Summary: Much work, little sleep and its consequences.
16:47
Basement Fox Mulder had reluctantly lunch a chicken sandwich and was now leaning back in his desk reclining chair with eyes closed and his hands in small circles on his temples . It felt strange. That was the exact definition of what I felt. Strange. It was cold, it was not indigestion, I was not drunk, had not been drunk in the last 24 hours so there was no hangover, it was not unknown activity in a lobe of his brain, Scully had not fired in any part of your body, your water does not contain derivatives of LSD, no alien clone had bleeding around it, etc. Could have done a long summary of all complaints that it had in recent times but none fit with how he felt now. It was as if someone had inflated just a bit of a hot water bottle inside his skull for that warm feeling a little pressure behind the eyeballs and slowly progressing towards the temples, also felt a slight weight on the back of his neck. I also had stomach upset part, as when reading a long while in a moving vehicle, but only nibbled his late lunch and finally felt like the bones of his legs were stuck in the refrigerator and constantly prodded him. Strange was definitely a good definition.
was immersed in his thoughts when he felt a warm trickle down his nose and across his mouth to the chin for a moment thought I was going crazy and the bag of water she had imagined in his brain had ruptured, but open your eyes and look at his tie and the top of his shirt a set of red cells did not play, he realized that his nose was bleeding.
- The only thing I needed, "he muttered wearily
He just cover your nose with one hand and put standing to go to the bathroom. In that his partner went to the office.
- I have the autopsy report ...... Mulder! ... happened to you cried once caught up from the sheet she held.
- I have not the slightest idea, "said a voice
amusingly shrill" Come, sit down, "he exclaimed as if he were talking to a young child. He loved to take care of him.
Scully guided him to the seat of the desk, she took a tissue in a drawer and gave it to wipe.
- Straighten your head and do not forget to put pressure on the top of your nose
- I ....
- Shhh, I will explain later
Minutes after the bleeding stopped and Mulder tried to find a reasonable answer his companion for this fortuitous event in the bathroom while washing.
-... And out of nowhere my red blood cells decided to abandon my body and ruin my new shirt-finished omitting a narrative, not to worry Scully, her feeling "weird."
- Mmm ... could be due to a slight rise in your pressure, causing one of your arteries collapse and the occurrence of the bleeding-
- It could be ...
- Any theories?
- Nope ... here's a specialist in cell formation and leakage of plasma are you
The day continued like any other, about from 6 to thirty Scully Mulder was to leave his apartment, he resisted at first but she convinced him saying he could return to his nose bleed and distract the road. Apartment 42
18: 57
opened the door of his house, threw the keys on the coffee table and lay on the couch. I was exhausted. He had been almost all day sitting in the office but I felt as if his body had just been used for a triathlon athlete. He removed his shoes and tie semirigid by blood. Sleep. All I wanted was looking forward to sleep for 2 days in a row, however it was this same time period that had been awake. Came out of a case and usually overactive mind had trouble sleeping, lately prevented him from frentón. I knew that with the case decided his brain would fall asleep the revs and probably something tonight, but this time his body refused to let it rest. That damn widespread feeling of alienation had become more intense and threatening to get worse.
After a bit of his courage and stood up slowly from the couch to take a shower, when standing felt a sense of emptiness that made him stop and close my eyes for a moment, felt his head would explode the great pressure that was in there, strange figures also purple and yellow appeared before his eyes no matter that they were open or closed.
The hot shower did nothing, the discomfort continued to increase its intensity. While later decided to take something for headache and swallowed two aspirins in half a glass of water. Bad idea. A few seconds if any nausea ingested were such that he nearly vomits and reached over to the bathroom. Again and again shook his stomach vigorously to expel non-existent and only getting complete content of a bitter taste Mulder's mouth.
Minutes later he was clinging to the toilet, unable to move, mired in endless and dizzy haciéndosele mouth water. At that time decided that he should call Scully. As was to make it to the phone, did not know, but should call her.
Very slowly stood and walked with difficulty into the room leaning against the wall, passing through the mirror and saw his face was not very healthy to say, was very pale and haggard, as well as a light layer of cold sweat covered his entire face and trickled down his temples. Scully was calling.
Two Tone ...
- It is not late enough yet. Try again around 3 am and I assure you I wake up, "she said jokingly
-Scully ...... You could come to my house now?
- Do not tell me you intend to follow who knows where in one day ....
- Bring your suitcase, let's play doctor.
A shiver ran down her back, working together over the years had proved that anything could happen to your partner
- ....... Are you scared, are you okay?
- I've been better
- Do not move there, I'll be right
22:13
slowly opened the door and entered the apartment. A horrible fear overcame her, I knew that was going to find.
Upon entering the room she saw her friend lying in the darkness and called him.
- Mulder ...
- Sh, low voice, sound melts my brain, "he said wearily
She went on I did the hint of light the lamp, but was prevented.
-
The light does not help - I turn it on in order to examine you. Neglecting to put pointing in another direction.
When he could light the room a bit and saw the state of his companion, his surprise was great, he had seen worse but this time it was she who left him at home only hours before and everything was fine. He made a great effort so that your voice does not tremble and demonstrate peacefully.
- Tell me you feel, questioned as he touched his forehead for fever and checked that was drenched in sweat
- A hellish headache much You tried
-cold drink? - asked as he tucked in his jacket
- Yes, a couple of aspirin but should be traveling down the drain along with my stomach and the rest of my guts
- puked
- More than it would have
wanted - Nausea?
- Oh yes
- When all this began
- Today in the afternoon hours earlier than my nose
- Have not slept well lately? - Asked as he checked his eyes
- I have not slept since Monday, finally confessed
- May was the last thing you ate
- A quarter of a sandwich today as the four
- And before that
- Yesterday ....... a couple of cups of coffee .... cookies ... pipes ...
"Mmm
-" Mmm "to, you know what I have doctor?
- If you think you suffer from a disease called tension headache, symptoms consistent headache, light sensitivity, food intolerance, your nosebleeds, nausea, etc. Mulder working like crazy, not sleeping, not eating, not rest and your body just do not resist, "said a little more upset, if there was anything in the world that the angry and was equally concerned about the irresponsibility of its partner for him same.
- Do not scold me now, I feel good ...- answered in order to avoid a lecture.
- Ven. Come to bed, "ordered
- Not tonight dear, I have migraine-joked-Auch! Do not be cruel, "Scully said pointing to the lamplight
" Come on, get up slowly
Scully helped her up and took him from one arm to go slowly into the room, she noticed that still dizzy and in pain despite of jokes. Once there
made him sit on the bed and began to remove the shirt he wore
- If you are in these migraine I can forget for a moment, replied with his eyes closed and hands on his temples. His teeth produced a distinctive sound when colliding with each other while shaking his jaw.
- I'll get something dry to wear, said ignoring these wet- Burguete and in your drawers until he found a shirt that seemed appropriate, went to the bathroom and brought a towel to dry your back and neck before putting on dry clothes.
- There, lie down very slowly and put your head on the towel, I do not want to soak the pillow
- Sir, Yes sir.
Once in bed and covered it very well and went to the room to look for things that had brought.
Seconds later returned to the room and started taking a few bottles from her bag and syringe, the latter prepared when Mulder interrupted.
- Do not think I nailed it in
Scully did not bother to answer, end I was doing, stood up and said
- Turn around
- Come on, no less painful
- Sorry, it's faster. Besides all of what we eat will remain in your stomach more than 3 seconds. We turn away, I guarantee you'll feel better.
Mulder finally relented, mostly because I just wanted it to end that painful.
-Ooooouch!
- Do not be overstated, "she said pressing the plunger and by entering the milky contents of the syringe into the body of his companion. - There you are, saw ... was not so terrible.
- They say that because you're on the other side of the needle. Could at least know that you just inoculation? - said returning to its original position with some difficulty.
- is a smooth muscle relaxant and sleep inducer. Sleep like a baby and when you wake up the pain will be diminished.
They stared in silence for a long moment, then Mulder said,
- If I could kiss you get up
- ...................- She just smiled only and looking down.
- Thanks for all Scully, come, for your concern ...
- Do not thank me anything Mulder, you know I'll always be there when you need it, cried as she sat beside her on the bed and stroked her hair.
A Mulder would have loved to answer more gentle, insinuating but drugs began to take effect.
- I'm so tired, "stammered
- Try to sleep," she whispered as she closed her eyes with the tips of his fingers and stroked her face again and again
- Would you stay tonight?, Not to wake just muttered softly and calm
- You will not, said as he kissed her forehead and checked that was already asleep.
next day ...
slowly began to open their eyes and everything was confused, could not remember what happened the day before, did not understand why I was in bed and not on the couch as usual, or why he felt as if a truck had run over. Was to order his head when he suddenly began to feel sick to my stomach and was forced to rise quickly and go to the bathroom. Meanwhile
Scully was in the kitchen preparing something to feed to his companion, his work was interrupted by the sounds coming from the bathroom. Swiftly went there and found Mulder knees before the toilet, he looked agitated, gasping and weak.
- Relax, already happened, "he exclaimed as he crouched beside her
The presence of the companion in the apartment refreshed his memory and remembered all the previous day's events.
- This is humiliating
"Do not worry, keep the secret, said as he helped to his feet and carried him back to bed, I should warn you that the picture appears more intense after sleep.
- My brain wants to escape through the ears. What time is it?
- It's almost 2 pm.
- What ?!!!!!!! We had a meeting with Skinner this morning, was assigned a new case y. ....
- Calm down, I met today with Skinner, I handed the case, told him about your condition and you have sick leave until Monday given by your family doctor who got the day off to care for you. Now sit back and get you something to drink because these dehydrated.
- I admire your efficiency Scully
woman left the room and returned with a large glass filled with clear fluid.
- I want you to drink every last drop
- What is it?
-saline .... I do not look like that if you do not want to use my wits and my knowledge of anatomy and less friendly find another way to put that in your bloodstream-
- I did not say anything, "said pretending innocent and drinking with semi dislike salty liquid.
- I like that. 15:38
Mulder felt much better, the headache had disappeared almost completely and was very comfortable with the company, had managed to eat something now prepared and Scully talking semirecumbent in bed next to each other.
- ... and so does my mom and all she wanted was for me to swallow the earth.
- Your mother found you with your boyfriend in the room and you did not bring anything from the waist up? He could not believe it, I would have punished for 20 years.
- That's not all, my boyfriend Tom unzipped his trousers y. ..
- How old were you Scully?
- almost 17
- Wow, you were very early I undressed a woman until after thirty ..... Ouch! not mistreat me, I'm sick and bedridden, he claimed to receive a cojinazo in the face.
- You feel bad again? - She asked worried.
- Not at all. Thanks to you I feel so much better than yesterday, I just hurt a little muscle, must be for the tired. Nothing serious.
- I have the perfect solution, turn around, "she said getting out of bed
- Noooo, please no more shots, he said in mock-pleading tone.
- Shhhh I assure you that for you. Take off your shirt-
- Lately I have obsessed me topless, I know I have a great body irresistible but you should control your hormones, cried while his partner was due.
- Mulder?
- Mmm
- Shut
finally obeyed Agent the orders of his partner and lay face down on the bed, when he was in position again Scully felt like getting on the bed and began to gently touch your shoulders.
- Now I will start to circle clockwise against all the muscles in your back beginning with the trapezius and deltoid muscles, then your muscles will press gently and slowly to achieve paravertebral release accumulated stress that causes contractions micro and ...
- Scully?
- Mmm
"Shut up, I'm relaxing ..... Minutes later
- Auuu, there, there faster, that, that ....
- Mulder, silent. Will think your neighbors.
- Let them think what they want, I hope that Mrs of 43 is playing and I've seen come in, because of the views of Byers thinks I'm gay.
- sorry to say that it is the only Agent Smith of the 2 nd floor, I asked if he had any chance with you, "he said with mock seriousness.
- Really? "Smith? ... And-and you tell him? - Asked
worried - he was sorry but your preferred them bald and broad shoulders as
Skinner fell silent for a moment, but Scully could not resist the urge to laugh and laughed
- I can not believe you've swallowed it so easily ... Ja ja ja ja
- Little redhead liar! - Mulder said as he turned and threw to Scully on the bed and then fell on it slowly, stopping to laugh.
- Now I can get up, "said exaggerated eyebrows moving up and down suggestively. I thought I heard a small click, but did not give importance and went closer to her companion. RING RING
The damn phone started ringing at that moment, Scully slipped one arm to the bedside and picked up the horn, as Mulder turned to lay on the bed.
- Yes, sir, is much better ... no problem ..... I'll give you his greetings, and hung
- Skinner?
- Aha
- Calvo stupid Mulder exclaimed giving a false rage punch the mattress
- You said it. We were ...-
- In your mother unexpectedly went into your room
- Are you sure?
- If I do not want to end with a bullet in the crotch exclaimed pointing to the service weapon that hung from the waist of his partner and had the little clip that secures it unbuttoned. End
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment