Best Store Bought Coleslaw
XD ... ... ... Good day! 's cloudy as most days and I'm wasting time online ... but I'll tell you I've done ... it will ... Yesterday I downloaded a lot of tutorials for PS ... and in fact put in place to clear my mind, because for the depressed ... I also tade ToT
And what else? Well I did my first two layouts! Mine is Tomoyo, Misato, Amelia and Rip and the second is a surprise for Germany .... Oo but good! I hope (for the first time) not to ruin reading ... if not, and never mind! XD And now that I see, I put the wrong of my favorite characters! ToT I'll have to redo it again !!!!!! ToT Ah! How sad! auqnue ... I get better ... I will do it ... :) I also
botoncitus !!!!! ^ W ^ And they presume!
This is for our beloved NS forums ... ^ W ^
This community is for Tania: Heart Of Sword
This blog is for Ale-Chan ... Kai is a fan of and why I chose it for the photo ... : P
This blog is for Fher ... Kaworu is a fan of ...
This blog is for Tania ... but does not update much ... XD
This is for Ken, who is in the same situation ... : P
This is for my beloved Delhi ... that is the same as Tania and Ken ...
XDDDU
East Flanders
East Robards, who does a fine not see it, but has continued with his bloggie ...
East Kahime-Sama, I fell very good and I liked your blog ...
And those last four are in case you want to link tmb ... ^ ^ So you can take (Those four, advertising), if you want ... I still that of Celia and the moon ... I do not know if Dianely going to continue with his blog, so I would hang tmb ...
I think it's everything! See ya!
0 comments:
Post a Comment