Holas and good night! Well ... I tell them? I do always stayed in the bachi in the afternoon ... so, I have much less time for me ... and besides, I have many tasks and things to do ... truly understand my mother now ... MAKES NO TIME !!!!!!! >_\u0026lt;*** ... now I would like a Time-Turner already Perdis ... or if not, Darryl and Dave make a strike me with it to stop or make the time much slower ...
issues out of things, like say Delhi-wan-wan, and took 4 months with it .. . and I mean all I'm happy felizota ... ^ W ^ Delhi is ... is the person you want to be ... and then ... ^//////^ Knows (and knows) that I love him .. Nyoooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! (And, therefore, before filling out this honey)
Ah! Mark, Tenchi and I we decided to advance you to the Shaman King fic we stopped for almost a year ... (Yes, I know it's a long time, but then one year we had all pretty busy ...) and since we have had brainstorming for two Saturdays in a row ... Today I drew the spirits of mine in Delhi and the spiritual world ... and for those who wonder ... whether, if Cobain and Lennon-Sama-Sama ... XD (How odd!) ... Well ... inspiration from above just finished ... cross out the title and put: "Chio has excited" or something! And we'll see! Byes! XD
Monday, August 21, 2006
Helpe Me Write Letter First Year Wedding
bad ... I'm drawing inspiradilla ... WEVA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment