Thursday, August 3, 2006

Valrhona Harrods 2010

first achievement of music, blogs and Delhi will see ... : P

Hello and good afternoon ... I did not put much writing in my little blog. In fact, not know whether or not to do it again , but Take it: here I am ... very happy, quiet and much better than yesterday, I had a fit of depression and thus was not as good, but I feel much better and if you do not believe me, talk to me on MSN or by phone or send me either an email. Anyway ... I've been kinda busy with many things ... holiday even though ... I am very nervous because the results of the lists of the returning students are not yet Bachelors ... and I'm nervous ... I mourn, almost ... but ... no matter .. I've been going to spinning, as always ... and going to Kuro ... also, I have been to Delhi a couple of times during the week and wanted to see me more often and with it, no matter if it's just talking or silent, I think I want to be with him, regardless of circusntancias. I also angry with my parents a couple of times, but nothing to be alarming ... I will tell them? Well ... I've heard a lot of music !!!!! Chio ^_________^ happy listening to music ... and now as I want Apocallyptica discs, the AFI's Decemberunderground and Nelly Furtado (sorry! I have my hand tiller ...: p) ... I also heard the Madonna, who recorded in vivo, and is very good ...! And also ... ah, it good! I heard the albums that I went from Delhi Nightwish (now I understand the trauma ... ^ ^) and are very good ... although we know the trauma of the season was Wizard of Oz ... : P And then, what else? I bought a walrus called Lennon ... so you may want to look like:


preciousness !!!!!!! \u0026lt;3 Back
can see part of my forehead and my nose ... XD (God, that stuff!) But hey! Let the weird side of this blog is that I'm sick of this ... no, not my house (well, maybe if ...), or any other place, but this server and wanted to do a blog so Bunite like Ale or your friend Fir ... Nyoooo !!!!!! maybe I'll run from here for saying that !!!!!!!!
XD To tell the truth, I want to design my own Lays ... ToT I WANT TO LEARN TO MAKE A LAY !!!!!!! DESCENTE WANT A BLOG!
and so there we see, that I just Inspiration! Soon we are!

Chio-Chan fled to 1:13 PM ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment