Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hp A800n Power Supply



Hello ... I feel bad ... and not because I walk sad, but I mean physically, I'm sick ... ToT And for a change, today I will not see because I am punished Delhi ...
ToT Anyway ... I can not connect to the fucking messenger ... (Who was so funny ?!?!? ¬¬***) why I write ... Yesterday I went to Kagome's house 2 hours early because I got given that the professional literature was not ... and pro AMV I finally passed the Beastie Boys Girls with Azumanga ... \u0026lt;3 I love that AMV !!!!!!!! Tmb fuímos Viry and I scanned my super picture of Kurt Cobain and John Lennon drunk ... : P. .. and was something like that ...


And the company became ... XD All inspired by Tenchi fic esame, Kenshy and I (notice the cacophony ... XD) Shaman King ... assumes that the two are my companion spirits (santo. ..!)... the joke was that the firm was half chafona ... and I did ...
XDDDDDU Finally, Viry is a girl that goes in my room ... to vary, is friend of Han-Chan ... and is a good girl ... tmb is otaku ...!!! * _ * It's okay pelican and drew a picture of mine ... That TwT tender! By the way, I passed pictures of your little buttons ... but hey, to see what happens with that ... I did a tutorial Tmb
firms in the NS ... and I think I like it ... I put a signature of Michael Pitt!! *_______* Is this:

Y tmb made a Mass for Ken-Ken ...

And this was the first I put in my flog ... -> Http://flogup.com/xio

I do not know, lately I've Pasdar me more vicious in PS ... nyo ..! ^ W ^ I like PS ... eat !!!!... * Eats it *... and now, where I edit?!
Oo No, not created, see you later, when I feel better ... byes! ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment