Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Pathophysiology Of Subclavian Steal Syndrome



Holas, people ... here, giving me ideas for what would be my new blog and seeing that fart with my life ... Today we went for Eduardo and I to pick up your shirt Bachi ... and then to score results, are going to give me until Friday, so I am in the same ... I'm nervous and do not know what to do ... I do not know, I'm desperate for it, but nothing to overwhelm me ... by the way, Ed was walking with his friend Jaime and I was collecting bottle caps because I got to have a collar like Luna Lovegood ... (Chio and there goes another of his traumas ... XD) and as I gathered more, then wash them, paint them and I hang them ... XD ... then we got home and I finally decided to see "The End of Evangelion" ... reborujó me a bit but I liked ... but not enough to be "the best anime in history ..." (And yes, I know I will rain mails "KE Fucked!?" After this ...) Still, my favorite character is Misato, followed closely by Kaji and 2 Pen ...


Anyway ... XD (I have two crosses atheist ... like it ... XDDDDU) the photo and it took awhile now ... ;)
here a ...

(XD It reminds me of a picture of Ale ... just do it pa ' I presume Crucesita ... \u0026lt;3)
WEVA I have a huge, as it says on the matter ... and I do not know whether to go to the gym, because Tania does not work ... but hey! What to do?! Exercise is exercise ... ToT
And the net, I have so I can tell WEVA, be happy, smile ... WEVA and have no one ... see you later ...

Chio-Chan left the pensieve at 4:26 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment