... boring ... Callejas
Well anyway, here bored and grabbing inspiration ... Ken-Chan once told me that when he emptied his head, he began to happen and that things right now I eta happening to me ... but they know? Sometimes it happens .. sometimes happens that the more things on your mind, you'd get bored and make you crave fewer ... Why? Do not ask me ... : P
But hey, I'm with eyes swollen from being the vicious and idle ... vici-idle .. XD Anyway ... I'm a normal girl ... with normal craziness ... who likes to enjoy life ... normal? I think not ... finally, finally! Ando denying the need for a scanner .... demons! I have one, but the year of the broth as well, he lost a cable ... Delhi tells me he scans me my cartoon, but I have not done anything really good lately ... bocetée a picture of Will, very nice ... walking and moving you wind her long brown hair ... Queen also made a> SPOILER: Daughter of Kurt and Connie \u0026lt;, dressed in mini skirt and dried flowers in one hand ... half elements satanicones ... That if I liked it XD a lot ... I also made one of the mirror and seeing Mya Jezebel grabbing the shoulders at her reflection ... (Actually, it was not so good, I know I can improve) ... and a Jezebel alone, I put bits of Master of Pupets, Metallica ... (I've always thought that you drop that song ...: P) sometimes I do drawings of couples in my story and suddenly, yaoi ... : P Though it is not very happy ... XD But hey, you hae the attempt, no?
And also, cuadno I get inspired, I write ... I said that I do better in the literature ... write it all: My story and my "dial" poems ... my main story: GHG ... my friends are my fans ... XD Although I have also done stories like Angelus and The Awakening of Gaia and the Welcome to adolescence! ... I also poems ... especially when I feel something very, waaaay too hard ... sometimes come very gloomy ... but ...
I love music and also have the talent, write songs ... (With notes, of course ... XD), but do not know anything about music ... also photography and have taken a few ... but I still much to be professional ... I like different things and I think that's why friends ^^... Within
GHG, I reflect on most of the characters, including some of the villains ... the living reflection of me, of course, is Samm ... but hey, I'll tell cuadno pass them the story and if already know, and I need not say more ... ;)
See!
PD: Lower your Nittle groundout Grasper: "Shining Collection ".... is great !!!!!! * _ * And leave me a
eat ... make me feel as if no one read this nonsense ... Thanks to Ale for their eating ... who already quit! ^ ^
Chio fled at 1:17 pm
0 comments:
Post a Comment