Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Inurl Live View Axis Night Club

... Spinning ... ToT

... yesterday we finally Tania y yop encouraged to go to spinning classes ... and know? He was so lazy that neither wanted to go ... Moreover, I think I almost forgot how to breathe (lie .. XDDD), but nooo ... to see these girls strawberries that will come along with you, you completely remove the desire ... and seeing the "Mamma" you entered, too ... and more when he says "If you do not speak, who shall hear ..."... uts! Sorry! Well, I think so, but it's the last thing you think when your first class and not even know where it goes or what to do ... until they told us that he climbed the stairs ... and ps ... good! We climbed ... and told the teacher that we were new ... let us choose the bike and told us things like "Turn it clockwise to the resistance ..."," Do not lean on the handlebars, "If they can do routines, not do, just do not stop pedaling "... and as well, I was giving him ... and was half heavy resistance, but I chose that way to make more effort ... but ... arms first ... second ... third ... leaning with his arms in the third ... will seem strange, but I got used to it little by little to the words and ps ... at least I realized, I got used the bike, at speed, at least --- and I realized we were done with the bike ... I went down and the legs were shaking, actually ... also arms trembled slightly as he tried to address straight for the paper to wipe and the liquid (which seemed to be fabulous or something well ... XDDDD) ... I cleaned the bike y. .. tare! We threw on the floor for five or ten minutes of Pilates ... and as to those suffered as have no idea! XDDDD The bike I can bear it, because I'm quite used to, but Pilates is so ... Pilates ... XDDDDU Anyway, just and Tania took me to his house (a three or four blocks from GYM) ... We spent some time there and then we went to grab the truck, along with Carola, Tania premium (and that she suspected if he would survive ... XDDDU) ... and then ... It took a little bit, but I survived ... and here I am the next day, using a mattress pa 'sit and sore legs ... hands also hurt me, to grab the handlebars, but I know I'll get used ... in some way or another, I always do ... uu

Finally! New things, new things ... Yesterday I moved to chapter five in the second season of GHG! * _ * (Still or just the first, but I should go, because I can not think of anything else ...) And I drew disguised Will and Samm-Ono Lennon and Yoko ... XD Juara ... Samm was nice but with the sombrerote ... ^ ^ Just was a borradorcillo ... and therefore the time they are taught ... Etto ... more new things ...? AAAAAAHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I saw Interstella 5555 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From maestrazo Leiji Matsumoto *__________* !!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooow !!!!!!!! So cool !!!!!!! *____* And for those who have face "_?, Interstella 5555 is because of Leiji Matsumoto, is a movie like an hour and fourteen minutes and tells the story of a band that has the skin Azul, abducted by a group of men ... and in charge of rescue is another boy (blue skin) that has a ship-shaped guitar ... familiar? Well yes! Are Daft Punk videos ordered it for the album "Discovery "!!!!!!!! Interstella the full story (They are like 14 videos) and I must say it's great! I caught the story and of course, this proves that music is a universal language since you do not need dialogue to understand this wonderful story ... ^ ^ I loved it! (If anybody knows me in person, you ask ...) Well ...
I think it ...
No, that's all and see you in the next post ...
Ja-ne!

fled
Chio-Chan at 8:45 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment