Sunday, July 9, 2006

Visor On Lacrosse Helmet

... weekend !!!!!!! ^___________^

... ah !!!!!! Then on Friday and Saturday I was with Delhi-chan!
^___________^ begin by telling that on Friday we were to see only him and me in the Depor and almost got it rains, it began to drizzle ... but ... a girl came to take pictures ... -///- But rather to me ... Delhites and said: "You are model, yay !"... but I do not ... -///- Thing I always have that sort of thing ... XD Anyway! Were for a government review ... oo but ...
already then we played in the grass and eat penguins and talk ... As we could not get to Plaza del Sol, the better we went to Plaza Vallarta ... ^ ^ And ate scaling and nachos! : D ~ ~ ~ (drooling face) And Peus ... he gave me a beautiful red rose ... and I gave him a CD with some songs half cursilonas and a drawing of ... eh ... that? Ehem! Ehem! (Imitation of Dolores Umbridge! XD) Finally! I will not tell it was the picture! >: 3 Hahaha !!!!!!

And then, as I said, yesterday we went the whole pack and I at Plaza del Sol (now while nice, is ... XD) ... Nelly-chan was also ... or as is well known, Dianely-Chan ... ^ ^ I was pleased to see you ..! And then ... _._ Told me that we were moving away a bit ... and then yes, I think the same, although I am not one to say "You spend more time with me !!!"... in short, has the right to be happy! ^ ^ Anyway, seguidón stayed to see us more ... and pussss ... what else? OO AH! If !!!!!!!! For the king penguin was musho gifts! XD As the three sets ranging from Gravitation, Nightwish disks and a poster of Deathmask, to name a few ... After opening presents and talking about things perverted ... XD We got ready to eat ... Xian and I bought a burger there in Delhi, while the King Penguin (and if you have not noticed, King Penguin = Ale) and Lexa went to buy snow Kenxy bought a burger with us and bought a Fher bufette in Hong Kong ... XD And after dinner, we took a group photo came out really cute !!!!! ^ W ^ (and that time will show!) And the better we went to walk around the corner and shop Egyptian Otakus ... and saw my cross Misato ... T ~ T That was bigger than the one I have !!!!!! ¬¬ this book "... and I need $ 305.15 already left the Apocalyptica's new album !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And me again with my face *___________________* And they went without me ... T ~ T Anyway, I caught and went to Delhi and I take photos of the little machine that where stickers come in the form of photos ... W ^ ^ bad ... ¬¬ we seemed a snow and there we were in New Delhi, Diane and I for some snow ... were the first to leave Delhi T ~ T, Isen and Fhersho ... Marcos stayed / Kenshy making company, until he reached his sister ... and we were Diane and yop! And his dad and Caroline arrived for us! ^ ^
He was talking all filthy I've been losing internet (say no to piracy ... XD) until I got home .. and there was no ...
XD I talked to Tania by phone, until mom came ...
And yes ... I brought my Moco De Gorilla !!!!!! ^ W ^
was definitely a great day yesterday ... and today I woke up very creative !!!!!!! ^ ^
And that's all for now ... see ya! ^ ^
Delhi, luv yaaa !!!!!!!!!!!! Xio

^////^
fled at 1:12 pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment