Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ways To Stop Night Terrors In Babies

mealua @ 2006-07-15T16: 13:00 k

Take a walk down the aisle
at the end of the mile
give your life to my charms
in the Admiral's Arms

The hunger inside given to me makes me what I am
Always it is calling me, for the blood of man

They say I cannot be this I am jaded
Hiding from the day
I can bear, I cannot tame the hunger in me
Oh I say I did it, always searching
you can't fuck with fate
So, instead you'll taste my pain

The hunger inside given to me makes me feel alive
Always out stalking prey
In the dark I hide
Feeling, Falling, Hating, Feel like, I am fading, hating LIFE!

They say I cannot be this I am jaded
Hiding
from the day I can bear, I Can not tame the hunger in me Oh
I say I did it and always searching You can not

fuck with fate So, you'll taste my pain INSTEAD

You say your life I 'm Taking

Always bothering me I can not take this anymore
'm failing, always Smothering
me You look down on me
Hey, What you see, take

This gift from me You will soon Be amazed! Seems

Nothing exciting, Always the same hiding, hiding ...

It's haunting me. Someone should invent

0 comments:

Post a Comment