Thursday, July 6, 2006

Salomon Helmet Remove Earpads

... get what walked away!

I arrived! muahahaha! or believe to be rid of me so easily! JAJAJAJAJA !!!!!!!! \u0026lt;- Risa mere 'Naga Style "No. .. XD
are not created ... will say that loose but no desire to upgrade, eh?! A lot has happened ... my flacu has graduated! * _ * I grew up skinny and beautiful !!!!!! (My weakness is my brother Edward ... XD) And see that in the photos is tall and slim, very handsome it with your outfit and the whole thing, not one with pansilla ... hehehe ...
XP As I danced and danced ... and danced and danced ... XD ... I met a friend of Edward, called Julia and well pelican ... and there we were shouting things like "WE WANT TO ROCK !!!!!!" in the middle of the dance floor ... XD And all we were seeing face: Oo if tomorrow I leave, let's go to Plaza del Sol *_*... and we'll be together, wandering! *____* GREAT !!!!!!!!!!
And Saturday will celebrate the birthday of Al-Sempai and we'll ...


...
...
...
guessed! At Plaza del Sol !!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (It seems that at Plaza del Sol is the place to go halfway around the world ... in short, half the world is "strawberry" ... although I'm not a strawberry, I like to go and everybody stares at me weird ...) And do not know what will ... maybe go to the movies ... or something ... though I eat and do desm4dr3 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeee !!!!!!!!!!
Anyway ... I think it is everything relevant in my life ... to put more time! Ja-Ne !!!!! Chio-Chan

fled to 11:09 a.m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment