Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How To Save A Custom Paper Size In Ms Word 2007

La Chio ... XD

last few days (Friday, Saturday and Monday before ... And by the way! Writing this in Word and soon upload it XD) I've spent the streets ...
XD Right now I have to actually get to Isen Center and my beloved Delhi ... went to see low, low and low máaaas ... of course! Chio drooling face (something like this: **) and sighing ... not only in Delhi ... by low, too ... : P
... it all started when right now as at half past twelve, Delhi called home and asked if there would be, to tell my mom ... and as I said, and was always yes (as I had earlier said no ... _._ had work to do ... (Which I left in the hands of Cobain and Lennon ... XD) Well ... complete with heart in hand, I headed home to Isen (Sato), where he visits: His grandmother was "not-to-know-who" ... and soon came another lady ... I do not know who that is! (Go Info! N.ñU) ... finally! When I arrived they were eating and watching "Tsubasa RC" ... and I was somewhat absorbed by Chapter 8 (I believe I have not seen this show?! not go into much detail, because I just understand ...) and part of 9 ... Fye drooling good by: 9 and Kuro-Puu ... XD (Damn Fye mania that Delhi-wan-wan hit me!) Then almost decided to leave and we went From half mellow and I ... SURPRISE !!!!!! Her grandmother almost see us! >_\u0026lt; Delhi-a little wan-wan ... buy a soda in a sale and also sat for a while until I pass my damn sickness ... and spent and continue on our journey to the center ... which, incidentally, was beautiful sunny and beautiful ... and be with Delhi did a lot better ... ^/////^ Well! We went to Discorama to see the low back ... and we found ... but I bought a pick to Delhi-wan-wan Moradita ^ w ^ ... and spent a Musirama and no! It turns out that low for lefties are "products on demand" as is "without demand products," because they do not sell, but Isen told to give a return tomorrow (Tuesday) and that maybe they came ... and there Isen that was put there was a House of Music on the Niños Héroes and we went past a World Vid, to see that there sleeve ... babe also on 13 "X" and Gravitation, plus view Slayers (Y Delhi drooled a bit with Ameria), AI Love you!, Love Hina, Clover (I dream to read ... very good work of CLAMP) and The freshly baked (from CLAMP, of course) XXX-Holic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I: O_o SWITCH brings the double cover ... (= D gimmick) ... but I opted for the least there, they were the guys (yes, when they were kids) by Metallica ... Cliff Burton included !!!!!!!!!! ** Cliiiiiiff ... besides excellent bassist and died young, handsome ... ay, ay, ay ... no way! That's the world of rock ... all die young and beautiful ... like Cobain, Lennon and Cliff Burton (which in truth is not as handsome as I said ... but it has a certain something that I like enough of it ... maybe it was a valemadrista as the previous two .. . XD) ... well ... where was I? Then we went to Otakuland, thereafter, to dream and drool with the things we can not buy ... and there was no Ravnicca packets for Magic deck of Isen, so we grind the three ... ToT They took the cross of Hellsing!! I wanted to!
Finally, after such a tumultuous experience, we were looking for a place where they sell headphones pa 'the discman ... but NAAA 'of NAAA' went to find ... everyone was going because the water looked criminal ... to tell them that we went through the Avenue Kids Heroes "pe a pa"! We came to a shop that is the Old Bus Station and saw a girl of guitars, basses, cellos, violins y. .. bugles! XD (Mania was Banda de Guerra ... cornet and pa 'range, was the commander ...) I saw a "Note Sol "DI-VI-NA ... it was like it had silver and red pebbles embedded ... * _ * It reminded me Will! (Will is a character of GHG do not know if they know ... and looks like John Lennon ... XD)
> SPOILER: Will has posted a note to Sun because his sister had told haw earrings and Pad Music ... her, when she was dying, he left his treble clef pendant and earrings Will black double eighth notes to Mya. \u0026lt;
Anyway ... another thing is that John Lennon has been chasing me today ... pursuing? Wonder ... well yes !!!!!! Haunts me !!!!!!!!!!! >_\u0026lt; The Beatles albums as the White Album, Let It Be (Lennon out there ... cute ^ w ^), the club of Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts and ones that are an anthology ... excuse my ignorance holy and great, but do not know how they are called, but I can say that one is red (they are young, in an apartment complex, looking down) and another that is blue (the cover is the same, only that bit older and bearded Lennon ... and ...> _ \u0026lt;I'm afraid so !!!!!!!)... Delhi and told "I pursued !!!!!!!" And he said," No, you're "... but not !!!!!!!!! Just turned around in another corridor I ran in front of the Lennon Legend !!!!!!!!!!! And I: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (cry of surprise, almost as if I had met in front of Lennon Legend and not XD) ... and Delhi just kept face Oo Lennon was the day ... XD on Delhi ... n / / / / ñ ah ... I love that kid ... and the truth, I think I blushed when he said that someday I would buy the treble clef and hincaría to me saying: "Will you marry me?" And I: .////////////// / /. But hey, it's too early pa 'thinking about marriage ... but for some couples, three months is all you need ... but I do not see in my plans to get married yet ... I want to get to high school and uni ... but do not rule out the possibility of marriage, being a housewife, have children ... be happy ... happier than most am ... see me l @ s @ s friend at Christmas, New Year, Halloween ßDemasiado HP ... XD ... but most of all, be happy ... (Uy! Corny!) And if it is next to Delhi, more ... ^///^ Although I think it's the person you want to see sunsets and create our own morning ...

(OK! Many Nirvana !!!!!!! XD I'm beginning to philosophize Lennon Cobain ... or is it? Nah! I do not even know! Philosopher Chiomente .... XD)

Well! All! How would Furcia-Puu ... "Behave badly, do it well and cuídenselo much !!!!!! Arrooooz
!!!!!!!!! ;) "

Uploaded the following day, Tuesday. Xio
fled at 8:43 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment