Thursday, June 15, 2006

19 Lcd Combi Dvd Region Hack

... Opening

Well! Here we are with a new blog !!!!!! ^___________^ My space I had enough, so I move better over here ... uf! If you saw so many things I've done since I got the contest in Delicias ... was angry because he won almost everything ... PARRAL ... (Nothing personal ...;)) but hey, I spent the courage, I met many people and so on ... finally! Life ... cheese ... hogs ... (Tania, you'll see ... ¬¬ I went to the house of Kenshy and taught me to play Magic, except that Sato lent me his Gaia II ... trauma since I heard me Diabolus in Musica and is sooo cool !!!!!!! Although I've only heard the album 1 ... but hey, I think it bodes well ...
Anyway ... Kenshy I beat my first game ...
XD And then ... I think it, because I'll get me to bathe and get ready because I do not want to see me Suke all shaggy and in pajamas ...
XD Ja-NE!

fled Chio-chan at 9:24 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment