Saturday, June 24, 2006

Caring For 2 Week Old Puppies

XD Horrible yesterday ...

Although it rained and it was yummy, yesterday was a horrible day for me ... I do not know, I got the blues and as usual, it seemed that people trampled me and trampled me even more ... In short, they are just people ...
Well, I had a mishap with Sato ... and one with Mother ... and others ... but hey, it seems that Sato was remedied ... but who knows if my mom let me go to the sport right now ... T ^ T
Anyway ... half is sunny, to see if affects my mood ...
I feel much better, do not worry ...
^ ^ Hey, Delhi, I'm sorry I bothered last night but I hope not worry! I'm fine!
^ ^ I love you! Chio



fled to 10:13 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment