... XD!
Well! ... I forgot to introduce myself, actually ... My name is Rocio and I have 17 years ... at my age, I do everything possible to survive high school ... I have a younger brother, aged 14, called Eduardo and is a child who I love, and it has recently been attaching much me as it has been growing. I live with my parents in Chihuahua ... dry and sandy city in recent days has been living up to its name, since it has not rained this summer and is doing a hot as hell !!!!!! Surprisingly, I love living here, as it is very quiet and there many people as in major cities, plus a lot of people are friendly ^^... music is my life, but as you have noticed, I'm otaku at heart ... and that is where my dream is to do many mangas (or possibly "meximangas") and anime events, obviously, for me! ;)
And as you have guessed, my passions are drawing, music and writing ... the latter is the most fruits and satisfaction has given me, besides the one that makes me more and more military ... and as you have seen the previous post, I'm a fan of Nirvana! ^ ^ Weeeee !!!!! (Nirvanero attack which will get used ... XD) But hey ... finally, listen to everything, or at least most ... I hate reggaeton ... _._ (Go n_nU radical change ...) but lately, I have pasted the love Metallica (thanks, Eduardo ... ¬¬ also fell to the house ... XD It was funny! And since we were assembling these playing racket and Magic ... and I talked about some things with Brissa GHG ... \u0026lt;- My story. Will
... we are concerned ... (One of my characters) ... but we should fix it and also the role you most of what I have written in GHG ... And wanted to see the Brissa !!!!!!!! La kiero mucho !!!!!! ^__________________^
and today the boys invited me to the movies but I can not go ... _._ My parents complain about the lack of monetary resources ... and I wanted to go ... but hey, Suke not going (I think XD) ... and then, as to be annoying Lexa and Ale and the third hurt them like that (although will also Fher and Marcos) ... but ... pif, pif ...
lot of tension in my house: My mother is half frustrated because I still do not operate at my grandmother and I want your holiday, my father walks with things that "I took a SUBJECT TO SPECIAL ....!!! AND I HAVE STUDY, STUDY, STUDY ...!!!", a walk lepa bothering my brother and I, lost in my world, as always, thinking of nothing in my stories and Suke ... ^///^ I was born for it ...! But hey, speaking of him, I spoke twice yesterday! twice !!!!!! And I was flying !!!!!!!!!!! ... I decided to make a character for one of his stories and is a subject called (Oh, how strange to me ...!) Nirvana ... if it is called Nirvana !!!!! And it is a subject much like mine, but I do not know how mixed with anime characters XD ... and it is paired with Delhi, which is the character of Suke (how rare! XD) ... and designed and besides, I did a lot of drawings ... I still encourage you to draw me to sapuri, but I know that someday, someday! : D
Briss wants me to sleep at home, but I wonder if with all this Grandma operation can ... I hope so, because I need to clear my looooong ... and moreover, it is about the Ba --- oops! It almost leaves me ... ;) Sore wa himitsu desu!! \u0026lt;--- That is a secret.
0 comments:
Post a Comment