Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Vegetables Containing Arginine

I can do if you no longer kiero?

can do
with things
are useless and can not shoot.
My secret slaughterhouse is doing something similar
I'm going to do
if not go to the same speed.

If you loose your soul through the mouth and confuses me all day,
the radio does not work and this movie I've seen it,
if I make the case and I have a leaky heart.

I can do if you do not want you
if you do not want to see more
just want to be in my
slaughterhouse in my landfill

just want to relax and eat.

slaughterhouse I can only remember my secret as my getaway

if you tell me if I say no q q
not life is folded
and discovered "my big station" My Big

station is synchronized with movement
has never failed me
know a good time when all this started.

t If one day you'll
I do not care if I go someday you will die your
hoaxes that are just not believe anything I t
if you really put a face screaming
what can I do if at the same speed we

That I can do if you do not love you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment