Saturday, June 17, 2006

Average Ambulance Ride Cost

Day ... Presentation

Hello! Yesterday was "Day of ..." (Jaja! It hit me a radio program saying it was the day of this or that ...)... because in my case, yesterday was the day of "despair to Chio" ... Why? Well ... Dad passed up making me or telling me things that made me mourn (which is very easy ... XD) of despair ... ah ... and then draw the famous pig ... (0-0! Damn !!!!!!!!! What is it awesome ... ¬¬ my mom cut my hair! ^ ^ Well, I had something like this ...
[
Error: Irreparable invalid markup
('\u0026lt;img [...] http://www.freephotoserver.com/v001/tomoyo-chan/stollen-2.jpg">') in entry. Owner Must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

Hello! Yesterday was the Day of ... "(jaja! It hit me a radio program saying it was the day of this or that ...)... because in my case, yesterday was the day of "despair to Chio" ... Why? Well ... Dad passed up making me or telling me things that made me mourn (which is very easy ... XD) of despair ... ah ... and then draw the famous pig ... (0-0! Damn !!!!!!!!! What is it awesome ... ¬¬ that means that I paired it ... XD Eduardo for graduation, I will cut him off as Amelia ... I do not care to read my mother, so I cut him off ... Well, yesterday had its good things too ... went to visit my grandmother, who is now scheduled for surgery on his knee ... need a prosthesis and we are all caught in the twenty nails it ... but is in good spirits, although I felt a bit nervous ... and a bit anxious .. anyway, hope everything goes well and that you pass .. because I love ...
and then bought me fries! ^ W ^ And I ate an avocado! I love avocados !!!!! XD I wanted to go to the concert of the Marriage of Figaro by my hero, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, but could not ... u.uU was yesterday at 8:30 ... and it also read in the newspaper about a tour that is doing a symphony orchestra, playing video game music ... The tour is called "Play!" and have already gone to different parts of Europe and EU plan to go ... I'd like very much to go, as they will play music from FF and Zelda ... and the music of these games is beautiful ... although I do not like playing much video games, I've always liked the music they put ...
Anyway, that's all I have to say ... I miss my Delhi, but this will have his reward this afternoon ... we! ^ ^

Chio-Chan fled at 9:20 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment