Friday, June 23, 2006

Officejet G85 Initializing

Afternoon ... rain ... and I miss you ... T ^ T

... well, it rains a lot and yummy ... and I only soul to be delivered in Internet ... but I can not help it ... I can not ... I miss you ... and I only think of you ... I seem endless hours ... and I can not wait to see your face and feel your hand ... feel your skin ... anything but the damn phone cold or distanced MSN ... but you ... YOURSELF ... and the rain runs down my face ... wanted was you ... and would like to hear your voice, calling ... hurts ... your absence hurts ... because I have to wait until tomorrow? Why? Because I can not see you now ...?
Anyway ...
I miss you ...

PS: To my beautiful Delhi ... :)
... I miss you a good ... I can not wait until tomorrow ...
I love you, Sukin ...



*** Anyway, nothing has exciting ... I went to Han-Chan and I found that has a cat that is crazy .. XD I wanted to scratch ... but hey, I saw Han-chan and I was happy ... as you have noticed, I miss Delhi ... and my grandmother did not have surgery because her blood pressure went ... T ^ T and I hope everything goes well! + TE
love you, Grandma !!!!!!!!!!! Chio


fled at 7:33 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment