Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Wart Like Bumps On Stomach

includes human stupidity ... I went ... XD

! After a short absence, I returned ... I had no time to connect and then, as the party of Mexico / Portugal bored me, maybe I came to connect ... XD ((That evil ... ¬¬ I knew ... as Delhites has been staying with his grandmother, once came to visit ... ;) And it rained ... xD a while, but it rained ... and we went for a walk around ... Park of the Friars ... and also we went home from Kagome-Chan, to greet ... and gave us a carrot cake! \u0026lt;3 I love that PIE !!!!!!! And we played little run ... > 3 But he won ... T ^ T y. .. to see, see ... what else? ... So talk, punch XD ... ah! He gave me a letter so cute! ^///^ Thank you very much, Koibito !!!!!! And I borrowed a CD of Rhapsody and Hellsing manga !!!!!!!!! oh !!!!!!!!! Net !!!!!!!!! If you can buy manga, JUST DO IT !!!!!!!!! Why ?!?!?! Well .. are like a million times better than the anime !!!!!!!!! KyAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!! more action ... more blood ... more history ... more ... A-RU-CARD ... * ¬ * Every time I go to page, I fall over Alucard ... ah ... tiny ... (Baba jets) ... no, Koi ... quiet, you know that I love you and I love you muxo ... ;) I'm also in my stage "Wizard of Oz" ... XD I blame the otaku group with me next Saturday ... XD And then, Hellsing character? Well I like Integra, by mysterious and elegant .. (Two things I'm not ... uu) but I took yesterday at Rip Van Winkle ...!!! = D That chick I like too well! And it seems to me ... xD So crazy and so ... sepsy ... (Sepsy me?! XD) Anyway, the point is that it seems to me ... (Lentes. .. dark hair ... XD) sorry that lacked kyruby Capistrano to spend ... T ^ T KYRUBYYYYYY !!!!!!! PASA CAPISE !!!!!!!! I beg you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway ... that's all in my life, for now ... after a while others tell them what happens to me ... and soon, because tomorrow I will not connect, because they operate at my grandmother ... and ps .. and ... after a while I'll tell you more!
XD Anyway, we ... Rip ... sorry! Chio fled at 9:55 am

0 comments:

Post a Comment