Tuesday, February 7, 2006

1080p Upconverting Receivers 2009

A Starry night for ... Friends? She likes it

Author: Rovi
Disclaimer: CC had them for 9 years. Now they are mine.
Dedication: This goes for all the family, especially Vania by batons while he was writing me out: p and for the wonderful Ocean FTP XD
Type: UST / MSR, POV
Spoilers: Per Manum
Feedback : rovi.adams @ gmail.com
Note: This fanfic was written for the contest page Loly Román Forever X-Files. Many thanks for the contest and for choosing this fic as one of the winners:)



* Yeah ... I, uh ... I just Have to figure out how to ask him * - Dana Scully, Per

Manum .- I never noticed the detail you need a father so far. Is that really had high hopes that it would work, he was so wedded to the odds offered by science, that I forgot to give you a little room for luck, the yearning.

However, at the very moment when Dr. Parenti was mentioned, his name came to my mind without even activate a neuron. Mulder. So amazing, crazy, stupid ... yet so concise.

Who else could trust something as wonderful as bringing new life to the world? Who could share this experience not to go with him? It would be foolish and selfish to let him aside in a situation like this, because although we have not externship in the most explicit, we both know that there is a stronger sense of what we believe.

now had to think how to tell ... sounded simple but was not. May seem easy, natural, that every human being wants at some point, but that something so simple is capable of shaking the strong shoe that holds our relationship, more than any conspiracy.

I have to say ... yes .. tonight. God help me! Apartment

Mulder

8:35 pm

While my knuckles knocking on the door of the forty-two, my brain begins to process thousands of crap and a little voice tells me to go home and let the conversation tomorrow. It is easier to give, much more when nerves betray you, but ultimately the reward is invaluable and the bad times will pass into history. Moreover, since Mulder's face in front of me with a questioning look.

- Scully?

My eyes can not hold more than his eyes and a burning invade my cheeks. Heavens! I have not even said hello.

- Is everything okay? - Out of my boxes I always think something is wrong, but also its protective attitude makes me feel safe and happy to know that you care for me.

"Yes," I say almost in a whisper. - I can go?

"Sure," he says gesturing to enter.

feel her eyes on me, as has happened all week. I know that although we have discussed and clarified that it does not have to feel guilty, the burden of guilt for my infertility carries on his back. Until now, Mulder. Until today.

A smile is painted on my face and now I look as if crazy. I think I'm scared, so just let the words flow.

- Can you take a seat, Mulder? - I say while I settle on the couch. It is the first you need to sit me.

- Is it something about the report? Did you call Skinner?

- Can you log out of work for a moment?

I can hear the breath you have taken while sitting across the couch. Thinking, scheming myriad theories while passing his hand over his forehead and then his hair. If it does not work, it's personal. I know what you must be thinking ... I'm going to quit, I'm sick again, something has happened with some close ... Why be so bad? It is paranoid, I forgot.
-Mulder
...- I can not speak with the face of horror it brings. Rather I see so laughable. "I went to see Dr. Parenti, looks at me with much more attention," I said I wanted a second opinion and I did so this afternoon I stopped by her office ... know ... you know .. if I have a chance.

-Y ... What do you say? - I asked timidly. Or, rather, afraid to know the answer.
like smiling
The anticipated to words. I could only look and see how trying to decipher the hidden message in my eyes and my little moment of happiness. We Mulder, no be so negative!

- Yeah - and I nod - Really? - His expression is that of a child who just received the toy of his dreams, with a silly grin that will not go away .. Well, I think it's the same smile that I bring. God is the ideal father. Luckily I have not hesitated for a second.

Amidst all this excitement I fail to capture the moment in which Mulder has approached me, I just know I feel your warm embrace and I will not wriggle out ever. You're telling me a thousand things at once and managed to hear a compliment, but I am very concentrated in the shelter that gives me your chest and your heart. He's so nervous, happy and crazy like me.

If that is your reaction to know that I have chances of having a child will not want to know that when you learn that is part of the plan. You are included in the package, Mulder. I will not be the one to change diapers.

-Dr Parenti told me I have chances of getting pregnant if you start fast, "she explained as we parted slowly. "So I can not waste time and find a donor.

- You got it?

"Yes.

"How well" His tone is somewhat different, I can even notice a certain sorrow in his voice. "I guess you chose to Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

"Well, neither was available, but I'm quite happy with my choice, though ... there is a problem.

- What?

I do not know if you accept.

He nods as if he thought something similar.

- Go Scully! Any man would be more than flattered to something. In addition, if the list of donors is because he has accepted.

I can not believe that Mulder is so stupid to think I would choose a stranger to be father of my child. Where did your brain cells? I think they are against me because they know that this is becoming quite difficult for me. Oh Mulder! Catch the indirect and do not make me speak more clearly.

"Mulder ...

- Yes?

"I have not requested any anonymous donor, where do you get that?

"Well ... I thought it was the most logical, "said staying so silent, analyzing every word. Suddenly, I looked with astonishment and even some doubt. "Then you know someone.

"Yes," agreed, it was not nice for me. But if your brain refuses to work, I will torture him. "And, as I said, I do not know if you want.

"Stop drawing conclusions without checking first. Why do not you ask? I assure you'll be lucky.

He gave a small smile and she returned in gesture.

-Ok, "he said, biting his lips and taking a little air. "Mulder, you want to be the father of my child?

Oh, what have I done! Mulder did not stop looking at me with eyes wide and getting pale. I too pale.

- Mulder? - He does not respond, continues to make sense of what I said, so I have Pacience better, because tonight he takes some time to digest things.

I get up off the couch and go to the kitchen. The air is too thick in the room and I have a dry throat, need a glass of water (and I think Mulder as well.) After pouring a glass for me, took one for himself, and return to the couch, but this time I stand there waiting for my partner react or say something.

- Why me? "- Is the first thing out of his mouth. I knew it. Mr Mulder-am-guilty-of-all-your-troubles had to stay afloat. But I deal with that, seven years with him have given me enough experience to deal with each of its facets. At least I think so.

I approached him and took his hands in mine.

"It's very simple. I love you ... because you're the only one I trust, because you're part of my life because I can not imagine someone else, am I saying that? - Want more reasons?

- Heavens! - said with a sigh, trying hold back the tears. "Tears? Noo, Mulder, I will not make you mourn.

- What? - I ask as if the matter is simpler world.

"I have ... I have to think, "she says even with the face of surprise.

"Okay.

And I smile ... and I smile. And I can not fight the magnet from his lips, so I gave her a brief kiss.

- Scully? - His voice stopped me just before opening the door, then turned me to realize that Mulder still has that goofy smile in his face. I love him so, that only happens twice a year.

"Tell me. "I think

.

I think we both expected a long sleepless night.

FIN .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment