Tuesday, February 7, 2006
30000 In Student Loans
Written by: Rovi
Disclaimer: my dirty neurons are mine. Mulder and Scully are DC. But Mulder and Scully with hormones are mine. Dedication
: a bitch for the unique and incomparable bitches. Kisses and chocolate for you. I miss those closed sessions: (Oh and Anita .. take the opportunity that a UST if I did not see every day lol.
Rating: UST
Rating: R
Feedback: * knees * I always 'm good * smile * I deserve a good girl, right? rovi.adams @ gmail.com
Late at night. Sitting on the couch with her comfortable pajamas and was lucky enough to close his eyes without seeing something related to work. Any link between it and the FBI is cut ... except, of course, by one person. But this is different case.
Control in hand, she began to exercise your right thumb, channel after channel ... moving rapidly as if he already knew that programming was not to his liking. It always happens and always comes back to bother to turn on the TV and wasting the five minutes.
already reaching the last canals, finger stopped. Not even consulted his closest neuron ... would be watching that channel. Yep. Why not? Best not to discuss his decision. There is little evidence against him filed in his memory. Too many men critical to a vice that makes no sense.
And now he was sitting looking as if nothing happened. Dare to admit he was enjoying.
was so concentrated that when the phone rang completely shivered, his cheeks turning red in seconds. It was as if they had discovered.
"Hi.
"Agent Scully, how pleased I am listening.
Mulder. What would be his excuse now?
- Too boring, Mulder?
- What do you mean?
-Yo ... ...- anything said focusing again on the TV screen. A new face came on the scene ... And yes I took advantage of his time!
-Scully ... What are you doing?
"I'm watching a movie," answered automatically.
- Of those that are not mine?
His expression was frozen in that moment, as if he was behind her looking closely at the form of entertainment that had chosen this night.
- What! Muld ...
-Save yourself the words Scully. And the next time down the volume before answering the phone.
The mixture of anger and shame I felt was that they would not let her enjoy the scene in front of him so interesting. Mulder had discovered, she had no case to defend, so he would escape the easiest way.
"Yeah .. course .. -And hung up. "Go to hell," he said, taking a deep breath and trying to return to the relaxed state it was before the intervention of his colleague.
A fourth brainless blonde entered the game when the phone rang again.
"Not again, grumbled Scully.
-Scully said it ...- trying to take your child better tone sorry and pained.
- What?
"It's just ... I just want to warn of side effects.
- Are you so desperate? - That was a low blow to Mulder. Now the joke took a 180 degree turn and hit him on the same side. Scully took his silence to keep throwing right hands. -If you need your services I'll call you, but do not get your hopes up. "You know I am a self-sufficient woman.
As she spoke, but Mulder did not think of a good response. Since I had started the war could not be defeated in the first battle.
-Care if you to swallow this "self."
And before she did, he hung. Not allow a second humiliation, plus it was costing too funny. Bet your next month's salary that Scully would be the next to call.
Another string of good wishes for left Mulder Scully's mouth. Just today, I did not want him on their head (if not in his heart, which was quite impossible) had to call and interrupt an intimate moment of recreation. And to top it off, get away with and important as ever.
His thoughts began to invade cruel, but she stopped in time. Having awakened the neuron of evil when a movie with two X rather than the section where he worked, could have serious consequences.
One head was lost between the legs of a redhead who could not stop panting. But the bountiful blonde also received a handsome reward of a few inches. Scully and did not bother to see where it began or ended the human chain. Much meat in one sitting was having a narcotic effect ... a few seconds I was angry and now I was excited. The worst thing was that the object of his emotions was the same.
"bastard," he thought as his hands slid over her thighs. "No need ... you do not need you."
She looked at the phone and his left hand followed the path of his eyes, while the right is increasingly immersed in his legs. It was not true ... could not be doing this ... Two digits
and Mulder would be the other side of the line with a smile from ear to ear saying the unbearable tone was right and would end in need of their services.
-Mulder I had known ... I could not believe it. I was listening to his voice as one of his fingers slid inside and the blonde with large breasts and little brain kept screaming "YES!"
- Scully?
"I need your services said ...- struggling to keep the tone of his voice. "You were so wrong.
- What are you doing?
- You're asking? Do you turn down the volume?
She could not control himself and let out a groan to see how the athletic model increased the speed of his thrusts. He wished he'd been the lucky bitch who was getting all the pleasure.
"You are very cruel, Scully.
"You asked for it, Mulder.
They were silent, leaving the moans, screams and other sounds similar to flood the atmosphere and increase the tension. He expected her to hang up, she expected the same of him ... both obey the stop sign and were unwilling to take the first step.
could spend hours in this, in itself, already had years. "Mulder said ...- Accept wanting annoy his partner, but unable to break out of shyness. "Your own body heat can never overshadow the cold of solitude.
What he expressed as a joke, came out as the hard truth that no one wanted to fight.
"That hurt.
Mulder stood in shock. Not because of what Scully had said, but by the fact that he had said. A totally honest Scully were less likely to see Skinner as transvestite. Now I think well and speak to Frohike on the idea of placing a camera in the their department head.
-So ...
"Then the time you get here, I'll sleep with a delighted smile on my face.
She could hear his companion contain air. Could imagine biting his lip so as not to miss any of your comments morbid. It was no secret that images that housed the mind of Fox Mulder of a heart attack could kill any nun. His ego must be through the roof ... among other things that insurance had risen couple of minutes ago.
- Do not you hate when you awake? "- His voice betrayed a joy more than suspicious.
"We are now at hand, Mulder" Scully thought with a smile from ear to ear. "You know what I have on my TV screen, and I realize when your brain will return to adolescence."
-Mmmm ... I tend to be aggressive if I suddenly wake up.
"This aggression can become positive. Just knowing where to channel all the energy.
- What do we mean exactly, Mulder? New
time there was silence on the line and Scully was responsible for releasing a good laugh to feel victorious. He would never agree, but when she proposed it, intimidate was extremely easy and the results were good fun.
very
-Blind well your evil side, Scully. Who sees you, you do not think so.
"Well, you deserve it," replied his tone becoming more serious. "Come on, let's recap. Inorportuno've been twice in less than ten minutes. You expect me to kiss you for that?
"It would be nice," he said laughing. "But if it looks good, it deserves the punishment to go calling your fellow poor and lonely while performing certain activities, and I mean to see classified material, are you, Agent Scully.
- "Qué.Quieres.Decir.Fox.Mulder!?
actually had many things to say, but end up getting angry as the beginning of this whole game and had to maintain its integrity and its position to the final cold woman.
"Breathe. Exhale. Do not flinch. Do not give that satisfaction."
-Scully ... not going to deny that you were very busy when I called.
And that is self-doubt.
- Aha! Dana Scully has accepted that he was masturbating while watching a porn movie.
"Now I make a full report to Skinner," he said trying to sound as natural as possible, but regretting ever having turned the damn TV. If it was to read something, would not have happened.
"Monday without fail.
She grabbed the handset so strong that it was the Mulder's arm would have cut off circulation. She hated him for having always an answer ready at the end of the tongue.
"You're so ... Unbearable!
- And wait seven years to tell me? That's called masochism, Scully.
No. There was no way to win this absurd competition, so it was best to retire with dignity intact half.
"Good night, Mulder.
- Huh? Why are you leaving?
"I have dream.
was an excuse that would not swallow, but it was a good way to launch another of the letters I had saved.
-Go. Then you are of falling asleep after the action. And to me that I like to talk.
-Mulder ...
"Sorry, Scully, but you can not sleep if you visit.
The agent felt a void in the stomach. "Ohh Mulder, do not you dare!" And before jumping to conclusions was soon in search of evidence.
opened the door and saw no one. His first reaction was a relief, but he would not underestimate Mulder. I knew him too well to think that his words were just part of the game. So I stepped into the hall and at the end of it saw him, leaning against the wall and stuck the phone with a pose borrowed from a lover of cinema.
"You'll pay for it," whispered while walking towards him, pretending to be more angry on the account. I could not prove that deep down he was fascinated by all this. "So you do not conform to annoy me by phone.
"Hi Scully said as if I had two weeks without seeing her. "I am also happy to see you.
She moved her eyes upward and sighed. - Now do you want?
"I just wanted to see this movie with you," replied sadly, pouting. "But since you're in a bad mood ...
Scully could not help laughing at the pathetic performance of Mulder, who was starting to turn around all downcast.
- Want to see it or featuring? - the officer asked again, feeling again able to control the game.
He raised his head and stared with open mouth, still wondering if those were the exact words he heard.
"desired effect" Scully thought with a smile from ear to ear. She winked and turned slowly toward the door of his apartment. And almost at the steps she heard Mulder accelerated.
"You like me suffer, right?
She stopped, leaned against the door frame and took a reflective attitude, as if their response depended on the future of humanity. He arched an eyebrow as a sign that neurons was fidgeting in his head and looked up and down Mulder, secretly relishing his sudden expression of fear in the eyes she spent analytical.
With an air of indifference, she turned and went, leaving Mulder and your question floating in an atmosphere that was becoming denser. He settled in front of the television, as was a few minutes ago and paid attention to the screen as if you were all alone.
Mulder was at the door, wondering what exactly was happening and waiting for word clarification on what was going through the minds of his mysterious companion. After
few seconds, the answer came to his ears.
"Yes ... I like it.
And smiling from ear to ear, he entered and closed the door behind him. Beyond the remarks lay an invitation for any reason would reject an invitation that only they two could play.
FIN .-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment