Wednesday, February 8, 2006
Clinics In Mississauga
written History : Agent Macgirl (xfiles_macgirl @ lycos) and XLiz (lizeth@tutopia.com).
Summary: When feelings of guilt take over more than your own spirit.
Disclaimer: The story is told here is a tribute to the television series The X-Files is not intended to violate copyright.
Type: Angst, XF, POV, MSR.
Timeline: The story is set after the events of Chapter Orison of the seventh year.
Spoilers: # 7ABx07Orison, # 4ABx02Teliko, # 1ABx12Fire, # 5ABx18Pine Bluff Variant. Thanks
:
Macgirl Agent: First I want to say I have a lot of fun writing with XLiz, and never thought I would share my ideas so easily with someone. I thank her for their collaboration, not only in writing this story, but with the videos. I hope this is the beginning of a great and productive friendship X-Phile. Dedicated to my little sister, who has unwittingly been a source of inspiration to write this story;) Dedicated to CHV, thanks for all your support and inspiration, love you. A special greeting to all and all those who have sent me comments from my previous writings, thank you very much.
XLiz : This story was written from the point of view characters. Thanks to Agent Macgirl to be the best that my Mulder Scully could desire. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
What the boys are telling me, more impossible it seems strange, and therefore I must keep an open mind, now more than ever.
According to his research, which affects Mulder is not so much physical and psychological disorder.
Seeing that the doctor did not give us an answer to the symptoms of Mulder, the boys investigate a possible paranormal cause, and that's how they came across a sign that can be very useful. Byers
contact tells me that his belonging to the current New Age told them of a similar case of a young man after a car accident, lost, without apparent cause, the feeling and movement in his right foot. Frohike
added that doctors did everything, but could not determine which was the cause, it was then that the boy was subjected to a relaxation treatments and natural medicine, seeking to unblock your energy channels and apparently was recovering slowly .
The shift now is Langly, who tells me that in the accident, died boy's girlfriend, and apparently, the suppressed anguish with a sense of guilt, his brain caused rejection of the foot, preventing him to walk again, or drive.
I think for a moment, as the three look at me expectantly.
- Do you think that's a good idea to follow this track? - Ask me
Byers - could try ... - something thoughtful answer yet, I'm really unsure if Mulder wants to cooperate with us on this.
- But? - Says something to me doubt eager Frohike
- Mulder has been very depressed these days, not if you want to work today ... I've hardly spoken ... -
not want to have to tell them how bad it is , but so will see for yourself when you go to visit him, their expressions tell me how worried they have left.
So rather than ask, exclaims Langly
- Is it so bad? -
- I fear that if Langly -
- then we must do something, decide on a plan to follow, maybe if you talk to Tao, he can help Mulder, knowledge of alternative medicine are very broad - Byers says the After rising from his chair and looking in a phonebook address.
- We will do everything Scully - Frohike tells me kindly, while Langly nods, because there is not much to say.
I hope to convince Mulder, because, right now, he does need believe. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
rain again, did the weather is conspiring against me? All morning to witness a bright sun and clear skies through the window of my room, and just when I leave the building drops begin to fall on my head.
Not having shaved my face for days and having his arm in a sling have to make me look miserable, an old woman waiting for a taxi has insisted he take it in place with an expression that confirms that I am not alone I who feels sorry for me.
- Where do I take it, man?
The driver is surprisingly young. And if your question is just making me predictable by surprise.
- You know what? I have no idea.
is true. All I wanted was to get away, get out and breathe fresh air but I never clear what he would do when he did. I see the black eyes of the driver through the mirror.
- Well ... when I have no where to go, I drink a beer. - Makes a break and sets sights back on the road - if you do not mind me intruding, you look like someone who can serve you a drink.
His thinking could not be more accurate, I need to lose consciousness, I need to forget about the paralysis of my arm, forget about the hospital, Scully reproachfully and Donnie Pfaster damn.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- How it is? -
- Just as we hear, is not, there's nobody in there -
The boys, who had stayed in the waiting room while I tried to talk to Mulder, look at me in disbelief. Frohike
even comes over and looks out the door to see if maybe I'm kidding.
- No -
begin walking toward the floor nurses station.
- must have been somewhere, ask the nurse -
- Excuse me, do you know where they took Mr. Mulder? -
- Mr. Mulder has just left the hospital, Dr. Moore sign out a couple of hours -
But how can the doctor be allowed to leave Mulder?, something weird is happening here, does not seem very consistent and he has left nothing out.
Spinning his way to rushing back to the doctor's office, leaving Langly, Byers and Frohike completely amazed. ------------------------------------
- Does not call? -
- Excuse me? -
- Yes, Agent Mulder said he would call me from home, so I warned him that he had left the hospital, I'm Agent Scully -
This is getting worse, first the doctor tells me Mulder took his line intravenous himself and got out of bed ready to go, he said, because they no longer needed to be in the hospital. Now tell me that Mulder obviously cheated so I do not know who had let him go.
not know what to think, it's true I was a little distant from me, and we have not talked about anything lately, but I do not think he was so angry to decide to go in hiding.
- We will contact you doctor - say trying to hide how bad I feel about all this and I leave her office.
really hurts to think that Mulder, after all this time, has returned to leave me behind and gone on their own. I thought it was not necessary that child behavior between the two. I thought I was just going through a bad time, and preferred to be alone to not feel the hurt of others. Obviously I was wrong, now I see that is more serious and I have to talk to him soon.
not happening to me lately, but my feelings are still trying to find cumulative escape tears as I hasten to dry before meeting the boys. ------------------------------------
- It was the doctor did give him High -
begin to walk toward the exit of the hospital with the gunmen following me just as worried as me.
- I do not think Mulder is in condition to be out there in that state Scully, we have to find -
- I know Byers, that will -
Several years of careful and hide had taught them well, so I waited for the parking lot to organize your ideas and help to establish a search plan.
- The best thing to divide us - taking Byers says the spokesperson of the boys as always.
- I agree, I will go to his apartment -
answer trying to hide the pain it causes me to think that if you do not find it there.
- I'll go a couple of places, Byers, and Langly you may search the container reserve recently -
- Good idea Frohike, Mulder still has a copy of the keys -
I have no idea what they are talking, and apparently my expression betrayed me because Langly is quick to clarify the issue.
- Veras Scully, we decided to save some of our stuff in a container of the industrial area on the outskirts of DC and Mulder joined us the day we took them. For security reasons, we decided to give the keys back to him, you never know what might happen. -
In part I am glad that Mulder has a real friendship with them, because even if they seem strange at first, now that I know are with good people, and would do anything for his friend and me.
- Okay guys, then come on, stay in touch -
I climb into my car and drove off determined to find as soon as possible, hopefully not even think about doing something crazy before we find ourselves. ---------------------------------
(on the phone with Frohike Byers)
- it was here guys but it was recently, as I hear the bartender -
- There is no sign of him, however, if you say that came out recently so hopefully maybe fifteen minutes -
- Okay, I'm in way to the bunker to see if I can find another track where it can cabezahueca've gotten that, you may want to tell Scully -
- Okay, I call it -
---------------------------- ---
my cell phone ringer when I'm just going up the elevator to the apartment Mulder.
- Scully -
- I Byers, is not in the container, but Frohike says he was in the bar, until recently -
being taken. As on that occasion that appeared at my door at dawn. Damn habit of drowning his thoughts and numb your brain cells with alcohol, especially if you can only use one arm.
- Thanks Byers, I'm about to come to your door -
- Langly and I are going to stay a while more here if it occurs, let us know if you find it please -
- Okay, I'll let you know of any new development - I keep
phone and reached into my pocket for the keys that always carry with me. I can not help thinking that this was one of the first signs of Mulder to say that their confidence in me was true.
open the door and look inward. It's dark.
turn on the porch light and come back to watch, but do not see anyone.
Way to the room, and through the dim light filtering through the blinds I can see that since I left here this morning, no one else has been here.
I have not even thought back to my apartment, I have the strength I need to face the disaster that was damned in the place where I could relax and get away from work, back to being myself, the Dana used to be before I met the most heinous aspects of the human race.
So my things are still here, like me, for three days now, waiting for Mulder and return better, because although difficult to accept me, I need my hand at this time to begin patching together again all the pieces of my life.
turn on the lights and look in the room, trying to maintain a hope that collapses to just look inside.
- God Mulder, Where have you been now? -
I can not think what else to do, I'm out of ideas. Where else can be, if only using one arm?
Byers will call, maybe he if know where to go looking for him.
- Byers -
- I, Scully, is not here -
- Well, we are on our way to the bunker, to meet with Frohike and see what we can do, just have something we advise -
- Ok, by Byers -
wait a little then, but the anguish in the process kill me and hopefully they will move their magic, using always the same, and you will find Mulder.
- Although it would more back to look through his stuff, maybe I missed some important detail. -
again reviewed the papers on his desk, which is in the small box and address book. Names
women, many of them, along with annotations in code incomprehensible to every one seems to be the only thing on this agenda.
a minute. This number seems familiar.
There are several numbers listed on the last page, followed by what looks like an address.
Search For a small map that is Mulder on your desktop and confirm my initial hunch, the address corresponds to the industrial area on the outside DC, but there seems to be located within the premises mentioned by gunmen, but a little farther north.
is another storage place, close to Byers and Langly were reviewed.
Something tells me this is the place. Something very bad chest tells me, I'm sure Mulder would call it a hunch.
I'll get the address, I can locate myself among a forest of tanks, containers, old and abandoned warehouses.
For Mulder I can. No matter what it is.
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Here I am, looking for that place that is causing so much trouble finding me.
parked outside the site and I can see the shadows that the numbers match.
The door of the place is half open, and inside I can not see or hear anything less. So I reach for my flashlight in his pocket.
I go slowly, but boxes are so far, all we get to see. The size of this place does not help me because it is a rather large winery and what you see, all these things are abandoned for some time.
Some furniture in a corner, one above another with cloth dust. I hear a breeze and pointed toward the source, a half-open window.
- What are you doing here? - Asks a mournful voice from the darkness, making startling.
- Mulder, you scared me! - Under a little beam of light to my right I can see the shadows, sitting in a corner on a wooden box.
- Go - The coldness in her voice gives me chills and even more the fact that I can not see clearly.
- I was worried about you - and can not even think I'm out of this without him.
I do not respond at all, just remains silent, head bowed.
I can see that the right sleeve of his shirt has a stain that looks like blood, knowing that Mulder is not good, so I point the light to try to do better.
- The light bothers me, leave me alone! - Tell me irritated.
- Mulder, do not believe I'm going to go -
- Do not speak clearly into the hospital?, What the hell do I have some privacy? - For a moment angrily raises his head, but can not see his eyes.
Mulder If it were not sick, and had given him the slap he deserves for acting like a brat.
- What happened to your arm? - I say calmly, pretending not to pay attention to your previous comment.
Stays silent for a second - Scully, do not you realize what's going on here?, My life has no meaning, do not deserve a useless fellow - he responds with a voice barely above calm but equally depressed.
No wonder your arm as it has gotten so bad, and more knowing Mulder, only bothers him feel sick.
But do not let that sink in this way in his depression.
- Mulder - I say a little more slowly approaching it - Stop talking like that, I know that now things seem to have no exit, but will improve ... - sighs sarcastically.
I said nothing, and strained awkward silence between them.
- You're the only partner who would like to have Mulder - try to get closer but he abruptly turns away from me.
- Is not understand it? - I say annoying - First you treat me like a naive sending therapists to talk to me and then talk to me like a little boy ... you should know better! -
- I know! - I say somewhat dazed by what I said - And what you're trying to do!, Trying to punish yourself, feel guilty about the arm. - For a moment we both stood in silence - That will not work for me Mulder - Mulder
stands up suddenly, scaring me even.
- Scully, do not understand what's happening here - is located in front of me and now I can finally see his face in a mixture of anger and pain expression. - The arm is the last damn of our problems, dammit!! - Exclaims dull, almost shouting.
Okay, I can follow the game Mulder. I tried to stay calm but just exhausted my patience.
- Mulder Tell me your time! - Now I'm the one who raises his voice - I'm guessing, not that is what turns your head, explain to me! - I say as I go further, invading their personal space.
takes me by the arm using his left hand, and it made me start. Spin me and I can see my reflection in a dirty old standing mirror.
- Would you like some? Look! - I can not answer, because in reality look in the mirror shocked me - cuts and bruises These Are Free? -
I look into your eyes. And I can see reflected in them the pain he has caused the entire set of events of those days.
- Mulder ... - I say whispering fondly to an understanding that is not only to carry the blame - You can not blame you for this ... -
Take the flashlight from my hand and pointing the beam of light into my wrists. Marks are still there and bruising of the struggle with Pfaster.
- Look Scully! - Tells me angry for a moment, but the following hiding again turns his face but I managed to see a tear escaping before bending head.
Now I understand it's not just your arm, but the feeling is not there with me, feel me down ...
I came and touched his shoulder and does not resist, so I leave my hand there.
- Mulder, you can not keep blaming yourself for everything that happens to me makes no sense. - I say softly, trying to calm down a bit and feel that what I say is true - You and I know the risks, you can not be trying to protect me all the time -
I hear a little sigh and clarifies the voice before speaking.
- You know that's not true, your cancer ... Melissa ... - said in a faltering voice - every time I put you at risk Scully ... just makes your life ... I should not go by your side ... -
- but do not say that - I interrupt and take it with more strength by turning to see when you talk - you never had the intention of hurting me, I I know and you know - I pause a second and he just looks at me in silence and looked back down - you go to the end of the world, and saved me so many times ... - my voice is now threatening with abandon - that it would no longer my life without you ... - the latter has been barely a whisper.
- Which object is to save as me who has threatened me ...- first stop before the end, but then just look at me strangely.
- What did you say Scully? -
Now it's my turn looking down, now that I realize what I just said.
This is not the best time for us to say the things that have cost us so much hidden even from ourselves.
Mulder takes me gently by the chin and makes me lift their heads. Our eyes meet, we looked at him.
- I need you by my side Mulder, stop making you this - I say as a tear rolled down my cheek escapes.
He sighs and closes her eyes for a second. Then I
about your body, and embraces me. Wraps me in its warmth and I'll return the hug, my arms around your waist and my head on his chest.
is in these small moments that everything around us disappears, as in that dark corridor when everything was about to change for both, or a cold day in hospital did not stop us comfort each other our sadness.
We were so enjoying the feeling of calm, until I notice that strokes my hair gently.
One moment ...
- Mulder ... - I say in a whisper without parting or a little of it.
- Dime - he responds as he continues stroking.
- You are using both arms - and to say I left him, much to my regret, and view and make sure what I think is happening.
's true. Mulder
let me go smoothly, but his right hand, until just now lay motionless, still touching my arm.
- I did not realize ... - I said looking at his hand and checking to get down below and take my hand can actually move.
I take it with both hands, and begin to revise it, feeling like you can move your muscles, follow up to the elbow and shoulder. Is recovering the motion and I can not be happier at this time.
Mulder sees me smiling, because my face just reflect my happiness in a smile.
- How do you feel? - I say hold your hand.
- yet it's strange ... - takes his right hand slowly to my face, and very gently caressing me - I can barely feel the feelings, but I have control over the movement of the arm rest -
- It's incredible - I say whispering, astonished to learn that his feelings were in fact what they altered their health.
- is great - it adds to my comment.
And the two smiled again, almost left the bad times behind.
- Scully - are a bit closer to me, his right hand gently stroking my hair - I could not live if something happened to you -
- Then I guess I feel the same as Mulder - I say gently - you need me, not getting close, I turn away when something happens to you ... please -
embarrassed looks at me and smiles.
- I think not had to flee ... I'ma fool yourself into thinking that does not find me -
- Can not get rid of my Mulder - I reply with pride
- Scully would never want that will never - now whispers again , his voice low and full of feelings.
He approached me, his face reflects the uncertainty of what to do.
But do not give him more time to think. Term cover the space between them and gently support my lips on hers.
A vibrant sense of electricity through me, followed after a couple of seconds of a calm and peaceful feeling almost indescribable.
never felt anything even close to what I feel now that I feel slowly kisses Mulder. Small kisses sighs that come and go.
- Scully ... -
- mmmhh? -
- not exactly the place where he would have thought to kiss, you know ... -
I walk away a little of it and I see the eyes, smile and go back to the two embrace.
- Come on - I say grabbing his hand to take him back. FIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment