Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fonctionnement Des Machine Family Games

beginning and end of a movie k marked me, I make and I will continue to make x muxo time ...

PRINCIPLE ...
"Choose life, choose a job choose a career choose a family choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance, choose fixed interest mortgage repayments, choose a starter home, choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage, choose a payment plan branded suit a wide range of fucking fabrics, choose DIY and ask yourself who the fuck you are on Sunday morning, choose sitting on the sofa watching TV, numbing the mind and crush the spirit, fill your mouth while fucking junk food, choose rotting away at old meandote cagandote and over, in a miserable home, being a burden for wimps selfish and to dust you spawned to replace yourself, choose your future, choose the life. But why would I want to do something?. I chose not to choose life, I chose something else. And the reasons?, There is no reason!. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?


And thus ended ...
"I've justified myself in every way. That was not so, only a small betrayal, or that our lives had gone by more and more different ways, that sort of thing. But face it, I gave the stick to my supposed colleagues. My Bergbie me a shit, and Sick Boy, I would have done the same to me if I would have thought first, and Spud, well, okay, I felt for Spud, the never hurt anyone. So why did I do?. Could offer a million answers, all false. The truth is I'm a bad person, but that will change, I'm going to change, is the latest time I do something well, I now reformed and put this behind us, going in the right way and choose life. I'm willing, I'll be like you. Work, family, the fucking big television, washing machine, car, compact disc players and electrical tin openers, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance. mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, branded clothing, DIY, tele-contests, junk food, children, walks in the park, day nine to five, to play good golf, washing the car, stylish sweaters, family Christmas, pension plans, tax relief, getting by, looking forward to the day when the palm ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment