Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Jc Penny Excercise Dvds

Paresthesia Paresthesia

History written by: Agent Macgirl (xfiles_macgirl @ lycos) and XLiz (lizeth@tutopia.com).

Summary: When feelings of guilt take over more than your own spirit.

Disclaimer: The story is told here is a tribute to the television series The X-Files is not intended to violate copyright.

Type: Angst, XF, POV, MSR.

Timeline: The story is set after the events of Chapter Orison of the seventh year.

Spoilers: # 7ABx07Orison, # 4ABx02Teliko, # 1ABx12Fire, # 5ABx18Pine Bluff Variant. Thanks

:

Macgirl Agent: First I want to say I have a lot of fun writing with XLiz, and never thought I would share as easy my ideas with someone. I thank her for their collaboration, not only in writing this story, but with the videos. I hope this is the beginning of a great and productive friendship X-Phile. Dedicated to my little sister, who has unwittingly been a source of inspiration to write this story;) Dedicated to CHV, thanks for all your support and inspiration, love you. A special greeting to all and all those who have sent me comments from my previous writings, thank you very much.

XLiz : This story was written from the point of view characters. Thanks to Agent Macgirl to be the best that my Mulder Scully could desire.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Where the hell am I?

This feeling is eerily familiar, I guess I'm in some kind of danger is not conscious or on the verge of death.

rest in my cabinet dozens of records that state that when a person loses consciousness and experiences a transgression towards a non physical being, passes before your eyes a summary of the most important moments of his life. Perhaps due to my repeated approaches to the death or unconscious desire to get away from the common, but no recollection important passes in front of my eyes at this moment. Are the simple moments in recent days that haunt my mind. I remember vividly

Scully to a standstill after unloading his gun on the humanity of Donie Pfaster, I remember his many bruises, lacerated his wrists and that expression of revenge in his eyes that made me wonder whether both the damage he has done my fruitless search is no longer able to find the balance between evil and justice.

I pursued the memory of her body battered and scarred me question the spirit. But perhaps what most troubles me is the last image I have of her - her face pale after a night full of regrets his eyes glassy with tears unwanted product - and my cold attitude towards his obvious discomfort. When

where memories become conscious thoughts and accompanies the brain in their struggle to survive, when life expectancy bloom again. I open my eyes slowly as I feel like a drop of what I suppose is my own blood slide down my cheek.

remember now. After a quick stop at the FBI went straight to the office of Dr. Moore. The city traffic was heavier than usual and because of my urge to avoid by all means Scully found out about the condition of my arm and my doctor visit, I decided to take a shortcut using a closed road is not open to public . Scully and I have used a few times in the past Despite their complaints about using our privileges as government agents is our own benefit. While length is much greater than the new freeways in the city and the state of the pavement is unfortunate, at a good speed is achieved by making better time than with conventional routes.

To my dismay, what at first seems to be an advantage turned against me.

Something beyond the halfway point I remembered I had not called Scully to tell my departure to the office, which ultimately meant that he left the door open to discover my white lie and had a problem with which deal. So I took the phone and the breaking second in which retired from the road to put in the apparatus, a large truck coming the opposite direction ran to my car with all the force of its charge.

Trying to evade the frontal impact I veered the steering wheel with all my strength, which resulted in the rear of the car hit the truck and came out fired up colliding with a sturdy tree in the forest zone that bounds the road.

I do not know how much time has passed since the accident or how much I've been unconscious but I estimate that the time should be around 6 pm.

Does the insensitivity of my arm has been transmitted to my body? I can not move and a white surface is everything you see my eyes. With the clarity that poor achievement is the day to analyze my own situation. The car's air bag, while my shock prevented the windshield, stuck most of my body against the driver's door, the longest I have managed to do is move the fingers of my left hand under the enormous pressure compressed air.

To my surprise, I get to see the corner of my eye that my right arm is free from the great white mass, it seems I have to overcome this without help, I have a chance to go home, next to Scully and make things right from the beginning.

But hopes that I desire to go back fighting suddenly vanish, even though I put all my effort, my arm still continuing. It is as if it belonged to someone else, as if it were part of the props of a magic act, inert. An intense buzz

leaks like a sharp pin in my ears, a white light appears suddenly blinding my retina.

- Shit!

Just when I thought I could not get worse. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



long time know that the placebo effect works because our brain is a powerful tool for controlling all sensations, including pain.

Due to the anguish and despair of being unable to find Mulder, I forgot to take pain medicine when I left home, though, to find the bag I think and I had passed all the pain I felt.

I was desperate, trapped, as if something invisible was suffocating me. Do not know what to do, just to be out to get him, so I went to my car and started driving way to the office.

Mulder, as it is, give me my car keys last night, then gave them to Skinner, asking him to come home to do any of the agents who were on the scene. After the hospital, as I checked, Skinner would tell you I was going to stay in Mulder's apartment and receive the keys to my car. The advantages of the Deputy Director be liked, I think.

I have seen him face to Skinner. Rules are supposed to prevent a pair of opposite-sex officers fraternize, but only used a word that sounds smart, because the idea is to stop sleeping together. Do they believe that it works. In any case, a long while since we stopped paying attention to the rules, and I'm sure that Skinner cares very little whether I stay at home to Mulder, in contrast, last night seemed relieved to see that Mulder was not separated on my side.

Come to think of it, I do not think Mulder planned to go far from home and me. I know him well enough to know that, should be feeling that the whole issue of Pfaster fault. So, although initially thought to drive to Hoover for the conventional route, I decide to take a shortcut, one that we have used a few times with Mulder when we were in a hurry.

is a new path, a path through a wooded area far north of the normal routes to work. And almost complete for public access, but it is not known because no signal even in parts. It is longer but less traveled and that means less time to traverse.

I walked at least five minutes here and start to remember why I do not like is that there is much forest around and not feel like if you were driving through Washington DC, I come to mind memories of that time in the woods, with those * things * trying to suck our fluids. A nice walk in the countryside.

Suddenly I feel something, as if I had a twinge in the chest, and I'm choking again. So I think that, perhaps, should see a doctor after this is over. Just to be safe. I do not even think of that may be what ails me now, because just feel my heart is depressed and I can not breathe easily, I start getting panic which I am not, nor do I want to be used.

When my thoughts are threatening to go for a walk in the paths of heart disease and diseases rare but fatal would not be unusual for me getting something sparkle in my head.

- That's right! - Cry hitting the steering wheel.

Suddenly the connection is very obvious. Mulder took the fastest way to get to the hospital, an appointment with Dr. Moore, he is on the way to the office, so we chose that hospital. And over there where I go. I have the increasingly strong feeling that here is that Mulder is near.

Then again I feel something, but this time is more like a ringing in my ears and a slight tightness in the chest. I close my eyes for a second, and when opened, for some strange reason, the first thing I see a side of the road, is a small shrub that is torn, as if something had passed over.

brake sharply, and not for the belt, I would have beaten his head on the windshield. I do on the side of the road and under the car, but not before taking the flashlight that I keep under the seat. There are now just over six in the afternoon and the sun has gone down almost completely. The pavement

I can see the marks left by a car, apparently to try to stop, then leave out the path, above the bush. Definitely something happened here.

turn on my flashlight and start to follow the traces left by the car. Approximately twenty meters of the road and covered with vegetation, I see a car, but can not tell the details, so I go a little further.

- Oh my God! Mulder! - I can not believe what I'm seeing, is Mulder's car!

I run as fast as I can in the bushes and trees, to get where Mulder's car was crashed into a tree. I can barely get close to the rear, because the branches will not let me go to the side where he is.

point my flashlight into the window and see a silhouette, apparently is still there, but I can not see clearly.

Seeking a way to get to the window, and as I point the beam of light from the flashlight to the window, I see that Mulder was moved slightly. Thank God it seems he is still alive, I must hurry.

I go and see him try to look directly at the light, but can not keep his eyes open. And I do not know why, but I do not like how it looks, is very pale and appears to be in shock.

I approach it through the car window and I can finally play it.

- Mulder? Look at me Mulder Mulder? - Can not set your sights should be about to faint. I have to remove it as soon as possible from the wreckage of the car.

try to take your vital signs and I can feel your face is cold and clammy.

- S.. Scu ... lly? - Mumbles when he feels my hand on his forehead.

- Here I am Mulder - he said stroking his hair and forehead - not try to talk, be quiet, I will ask for help and get you out of here.

Mulder nods very softly, and before I can get my cell phone to call an ambulance, I notice that the air bag is the only thing that apparently keeps imprisoned Mulder.

Doing some achievement force open the side door where Mulder and he falls a little to my side, but still wearing the seat belt. So I try to wake him up a bit to help me.

- Mulder, wake up, help me in this, you have to free yourself from the seat belt ... Mulder - I try to wake him by touching his face, but it does not work. - Mulder We do not do this, you must help, use your right hand and release the safety belt so you can get you -

Mulder opens his eyes and looks at me. Smiles and says with a whisper - I can -

can not?

- Why did not Mulder?, Come on, you're tired, but you have to help ... -

hurry before I pass out, they will be more difficult to remove while unconscious. I keep stroking and touching his forehead to not sleep.

I can see that Mulder is doing a great effort to speak and keep your eyes open.

- Scully ... I can not ... I can not move my arm ... ... -

Something is not right, you may have injured his shoulder, but still ...

I'll have to turn around and release it myself, I have reach the other door.

- Mulder listen to me - he said, holding his face so I can see the eyes - do not go to fall asleep, okay? Mulder ... -

- It's ... hard ... Sc. Lly -

- I know, but you have to try, I have to leave you alone for a moment while I try to free yourself from the other window, we Mulder, hold on a little, not It takes me -

nods her head slightly and left it to try to reach the other side of the car.

Step behind the car as fast as I can and try to remove the bushes that cover the passenger window. This will add a few bruises and hurt my hands.

- Mulder? - I call it as I try to enter an arm out the window, careful not to cut myself with glass fragments left in the frame - Mulder talk to me -

- Here I am - I hear you whisper.

try to reach the button on the belt - I almost came Mulder, hold on a little more -

finally caught up and release the insurance, but Mulder still not moving.

- It is loose Mulder, I'll help you out, wait -

came again to his side and how I can take it out from the air bag and seat. Even

can work and stand, but is about to fall, so I support his weight on me and start to take it to my car.

Mulder tries to hold on to me, but for some reason can not. It seems that his right arm has been seriously hurt, because he can not even move. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



The halo of bright light slowly fades and the wiser as a silhouette behind it. Ten to one that a green man or some other unexplainable event behind the glow. Nearly a decade behind this phenomenon has taught me that these meetings are extremely elusive and if for some unexpected coincidence is fortunate to witness one, surely your condition prevents you observe in all its magnitude or your colleagues might think you are when try to reconstruct the facts.

I'm wrong, is an angel.

My personal angel could say. A divine creature that regardless of whether my body lies in the middle of the Arctic pole, in a ventilation duct construction innermost of Philadelphia or in the middle of a forest of abandoned highway in Washington comes to my rescue.

- Mulder? Mulder look at me Mulder?

can not respond immediately, my throat is dry and the expression on her face I do not see me any good either, before a friend or partner, Scully has always been a full-time care.

leans a little toward me and through the air from the window frame touches my forehead with his hand, with the delicacy of a collector who does not want to spoil your most valuable treasures measured my temperature. I want to say I'm fine, it has nothing to worry about, this is just one more "to Mulder" to go home and stop thinking your idiot mate, but the reality is that even managed to finish a sentence .

- S.. Scu ... lly?

is the only thing that comes out of my mouth. Its name comes from my lips and the tone suggests a question when in fact she is my only certainty.

- Here I'm Mulder. Do not try to speak, stand still, I ask for help and get you out of here.

Why deny it? I never would have come out of this without your help. Now that she's here with me, I feel your scent so close, I know that everything will be okay. Allow me a moment's rest.

close my eyes and as soon as I do the world begins to spin out of control. Although rationally understand that it is not possible, my senses warn how the car turns on its axis and my head seems to be to divest of my body. I clearly remember the first time I experienced this feeling Cemetery Windlesham, England. After one of the best sex of my life, I lay on the grave of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to spend the worst hangover I experienced during my stay in Oxford.

- ... you have to release your seat belt ... Mulder.

almost hear her voice a whisper take me out of slumber, my humanity has turned on the car door ajar and Scully struggles to break free. I made a request only logical that help even a little, to move my ass and out of the car, but I can not. My arm continues still, perhaps I've broken or maybe the blood stream has been stopped due to pressure, whatever, I can not move it. And the shame of it has undertaken a crime I declare:

- I can not.

finish the sentence with a slight smile, trying to lessen the gravity of the situation with some humor, but I feel like dying, she does not need to know.

- Why did not Mulder?, Come on, you're tired, but you have to help ... -

- I can not Scully .... - Would not know how to help you. Do not know what I would give to save you this scene, to be there when you need me to move my arm or my mind enough to spare you pain. But I can not, dammit: I can not!

- I can not move my arm ... ... - I can not move my arm now and I could not arrive on time last night, always fail you when you need me.

She takes my face with both hands as he speaks with a young child and I pray that I fall asleep. - ... You know? Mulder. - Making sure I said as I heard his words.

If I understand, but the feeling is greater than my will, my eyes are closed and there is nothing I can do.

- It's ... hard ... Sc. Lly - babble with my last strength. Scully away from me and if do not understand your words I know that is devising how to get me out of here. I nod.

For a moment I lose consciousness, Windlesham back and see me naked Phoebe. The noble spirit whose tomb profane must have influenced my horrific hallucinations that night, but today no count the merits. I feel my stomach going to explode and a mixture of saliva and coffee comes out my mouth in the form of a thick, odorless fluid. I hear Scully call the other side of the car.

- Here I am. - Powerless, filthy, but here I am.

Although not see it, I know who is doing his best to get me out of here.

* click *

hear how the seat belt buckle is released. Scully returns to my side, opened the door everything he can and helps me weed out the damn car finally.

It's amazing the strength you have this little woman, every day I surprised one way or another physical or mental strength. On this occasion, I test again, I am obliged to support all my weight on her already aching body and it does not emit the slightest complaint. We move slowly walked to his car with the lights stay on the road. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



continued ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment