Wednesday, February 8, 2006

Disadvantages Of Enbrel

Open your eyes Paresthesia Paresthesia

: Agent Macgirl

E-mail: xfiles_macgirl@lycos.com

Feedback: Please

xfiles_macgirl@lycos.com Rating: PG-13 Spoilers

: One Breath, Christmas Carol, Emily, Fight the Future.

Keywords: MSR

Disclaimer: We all know this, but you still need to do it, so Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are not mine, belong to Chris Carter, Fox and 1013, and David and Gillian, respectively It's not my intention to make money with them, just out of my mind some of the many things that I can think when I can not see a chapter.

Summary: A miracle on ice.

Note: Many think that the sequence of FTF with the start of the Season 6 does not fit as expected, and that the film is a great void, so I did add a couple of scenes. The Dome C base there, according to my research, very near the area known as Wilkes Land, Antarctica, although the coordinates that give Mulder are located practically on a Russian research base, but I think I'll invent that was not there :) More notes at the end of the story.

Dedication: To my family, Charles H., I hope this if you read it completely, I love you, Caro and Peter for supporting me, and Duncan with me in my long outdated X-Files. If you were only my dog, sure you could call Fox With XLiz for their comments and to change my opinion about the title;)

***************** ***

A beautiful beach in the Caribbean decorate your dreams. A sea blue and green, sun shining on the horizon, the soft sand on your feet. Today feels all too real, far more than ever. But unlike the other dreams, this is not a beautiful model in bikini sunbathing next to her. Only a great sense of peace and tranquility.

- Carlo ... - Heard a soft melodious woman's voice calling.

- They need you Carlo, you look - again the voice that you can not locate.

- Who need me? - Carlo asks the voice of his dream.

- They are there, where the readings make something strange - the voice said gently.

does not know why, but the voice is very warm and inspires confidence.

- Carlo Find them, please help them - you will hear a tone of concern in his voice. Carlo

think it should be very important for women and decides to help.

- What should I do? - Asked

- Open your Carlo eyes ... you have to come first ... open your eyes and look for the sign ... -

Then everything goes black and gradually regains consciousness Carlo.

The constant sound of a beep and the brightness of the screen let you know that he had fallen asleep doing guard duty in front of monitors and sensors research that has installed the station.

is two months working on joint research station in Antarctica operating between Italy and France, known as Dome C.

After completing his studies in geology and mineralogy in Naples, Charles has specialized in seismology and went and came to the base his country in Antarctica, following a dream and looking for adventure. Carlo

look at the readings on the screen and suddenly remembers very clear voice spoke to him in his sleep. There it was, that was the signal, which should look was before his eyes.

- This is not normal ... - Said very quietly talking to himself.

then ordered a copy of the readings and after waiting to get out the paper, rose from his chair, took his jacket and ran to seek reinforcements. **********



felt some pain as he fell, but then just a deep calm.

tried to move but the cold kept him barely breathing.

tried to keep my eyes open, but lost her sight was not aware yet.

Scully was there, lying in the snow, trying not to fall into a dream which would never return. And for a moment that happened.

Everything went dark around her and a sense of peace and warmth invaded. Suddenly the darkness was turned into a peaceful blue light, just bright.

- Hi Dana ... -

A familiar voice called. Scully tried to see through the light, but saw no one.

- Who's there? - Scully asked

- It's me and I'm with you Dana - I responded with a very loving tone of voice.

- Missy? - Could be ...

- If sister -

- Where are you Missy? I can not see ... - Scully rolled over, but only saw the light.

- You can not see me, but you must listen carefully - Melissa said slowly.

As happened when he spent all of Emily, Scully felt that this was real, so I did not think and analyze what happened.

Scully listened carefully to what her sister meant.

- are in grave danger, but help is on the way. Mulder is very hurt and did not let you fall asleep, you know Dana? -

- If I understand, we must be suffering from hypothermia in the snow, but not where we ...-

- Dana, everything will be fine, Mulder needs you, open your eyes ... -

- No, wait Missy, do not go! -

- always be with you sister, in your heart. But you must not stay longer here. Your place is there to Mulder, is with him that you should be -

- But Mulder and has a better company and I suppose afterwards it will return with ...- Missy replied sadly

Scully recalled the scene in the hospital, Diana took her hand to Mulder as if ... And then, to learn from the boys from his previous relationship, he felt something I did not feel long. Felt jealous. Jealous of that witch would just snap your fingers, much work had cost her the confidence and friendship of Mulder. And sad to think that now take his place, supporting the theories of Mulder. Scully would not be useful for the job. But most of all felt a great pain to think that Mulder would be able to change in a second all this so special that I had with Scully. So mainly Skinner resigned this morning.

- Dana That will not happen, not if you keep your head up and fight for the truth. Only you can help when you arrive the time. Mulder needs you, you must return and take care, that is your destiny ...-

- But ... -

- Open your eyes Dana ... open your eyes and heart, he'll wait ... open your eyes ...-

**********

A bitter cold swept his cheek and his eyes finally managed to notice something. Scully

focus to clearly distinguish this black spot.

Mulder was what he saw in front of her, and had fainted.

No, I can not let him sleep, he thought Scully scared, and making little use of his remaining strength he crawled toward him, lifting snow hugged him tightly.
Kissing her head
repeated in his mind 'Mulder aid is coming, and coming ...'

When she did not wake up and almost ready to mourn Scully repeated aloud now whether

- Do not leave me Mulder ... I need you ... open your eyes ...-

**********

Carlo was watching the horizon, GPS in hand, looking for the exact location from where they originated the strange seismic readings.

Giovanni, a boy a little younger than he was with him at the Snow-cat.

apparently were the first to go to investigate, because the neighboring resort, the United States, were not even called or attempted to confirm seismic data with them.

When I was about to think that all that voice was just proof that he was going crazy being away from home and miss the ravioli was preparing her mother, Carlo was a dark contrast to the perpetual snow white.

Apparently two people sitting a few meters.

stepped on the accelerator of the Snow-cat and stopped almost on them.

run down, followed closely by John and what he saw shocked. Indeed

were two people, a woman holding a man apparently in a very serious condition.

Without knowing where they came from or what language they spoke, Carlo tested using english its not very developed.

(Note: we all know how that works language and translation, so do not tell everyone spoke English.)

- Okay sir, let me help ... - Said as Scully began to raise his arm.

- He is worse than me, please Help him first! - Scully and had almost no strength to speak.

The two men looked surprised that in the middle of nowhere and about to freeze this woman was trying to lift man in her arms.

Giovanni, who was a little taller and stocky, up at Mulder, Scully helped while Carlo.

were taken to the sleigh, settled into the back seat, were covered with several blankets and Giovanni took the wheel.

Women, fire red hair, was trying to warm man, he embraced and massaged to avoid the effects of cold.

- Who are you? What were they doing there in the middle of nowhere? - Carlo asked when his curiosity got the better of his manners. Scully

doubt whether I should respond or not, may be looking to finish them off.

yet this man had an Italian accent and his intention was rather to help them, otherwise they would have shot right there.

- My name is Katherine and William ... he is my husband - better to hide their identity to find out more about these people, he thought - we had an accident -

Apparently the woman did not want to keep talking, and Carlo did not want to bother you, so let your questions for another time. However

could not get his head the idea that the voice of his dream had been right and that as he had said, these people were in grave danger of freezing. He had arrived just in time to help. **********



3 days later ... Italo-French station Dome C, Antarctica

Scully had lost consciousness to reach the base and awoke two days later, in a kind of nursing, yet connected to an intravenous line and covered by a thick thermal blanket.

Burns noted that the cold was in his hands and arms, tried to move his legs and in doing so was relieved.

A few yards away could see a bed where Mulder was also connected, but apparently she was but because their cables contained a heart monitor.

His body protested when he tried to sit up, but his medical experience told him it was nothing to worry about and it was a miracle after what they experienced that way.

He got out of bed and pulled the pipe with a bit of pressure to prevent bleeding.

He walked slowly to where Mulder and read the form with your medical history, thanks to God written in English.

had entered unemployment to reach the base, and had stopped breathing for a couple of minutes.

apparently was now stable, but according to medical notes had not regained consciousness since the found in the snow.

- Open your eyes Mulder ... I know you can do, I'm waiting - Scully whispered so she could hear it coming.

Scully stroked his cheek and kissed his forehead. *********



First it was dark, and then a lighted area will generate much attention. He was very quiet in that place.

Mulder had been spending his life as if on film, every moment since childhood, happy moments and games with his sister, then losing it and with it his innocence and his family. His studies, Phoebe, England, FBI Academy, Diana, meet Frohike, Langly and Byers.

Each time simply count on the screen, but to reach a very special day, began to have a great sense of joy. Scully

entering office and giving hand, the two standing in the rain in a cemetery in Oregon, she took refuge in his arms scared by the marks on his back ...

Mulder wanted to stay to finish watching the 'movie', he felt very well there.

- Mulder can not stay here, not your time yet - he said a female voice

- Who are you? How do you know my name? - Mulder asked intrigued

- Dana told me not to tell you Fox, remember? -

- Melissa? Is that you? -

- If Mulder, and I come to take you back to where you belong -

- That means I'm dead ... - Mulder said a little sad

- Not yet, but will be if you go back and fight. My sister is waiting Mulder is worried about you, you have to return -

- Scully is right? "I managed to save her? -

- If Mulder, and I thank you very much, only you could have done -

- I could not lose it again Melissa ... -

Scully recalled then was lost as he was about to go crazy.

- always taken good care of you, I have seen and I am very happy to know that she has you at his side -

- But I do not want to be more me, and I do not know what I'll do if she leaves I ... - Mulder ducked

the head and was about to mourn.

- Tula love -

- So when you die you become aware of all things ... - Said, turning to look up

- Do not waste your time here Mulder, back to her and say what you feel, that is your destiny ...-

- But ... How? -

- Open your eyes Mulder ... she waits for you, open your eyes and your heart ... - **********



Scully had sought a chair and sat beside Mulder's bed, holding her hand gently and massaged his fingers as he spoke, so maybe I could help you recover sense. There was no apparent physical reason of why Mulder still did not wake up, because in addition to frostbite on the hands, arms and face, some blows to the body and a head injury that apparently had been treated, there was nothing serious.

- Mulder I do not go ... I will withdraw my resignation and see what happens ... please return

...- Le said very softly, stroking her head and her hair, hope and sadness reflected both in his words.

- remember we were in the hallway of your building Mulder, before the bee stung me, remember what you said ... I go on without you I can not Mulder ... Do not leave me now, we need to talk ... I ... -

Words remained in his throat and only a small whimper could leave a couple of tears rolled down her cheeks, and bowed his head to avoid feeling worse. Thus continued whispering.

- I want to have the opportunity to respond to everything you said Mulder ... I also have the opportunity to kiss ... I think that was what you would do before ...-

- Of course that was Scully, still wants to do -

Scully quickly lifted his eyes and saw Mulder awake but with eyes still slightly closed. Mulder tried to smile, the smile was more beautiful than she had ever seen.

- Mulder ... - He replied with a smile, he pressed a little his hand.

- Scully I'm serious, I'm going to stay with the desire ... I'll try again, after buying insect repellent ... -

They both laughed.

- God, you scared me a lot Mulder - the said while stroking his head again.

- Forgive me for leaving you alone Scully, it was not my intention to pass out on the ice -

Mulder to the effort to bring your free hand on Scully's face and it just managed to touch him before losing arm strength.

- I have nothing to forgive Mulder, rather thank for getting me out of * that * hand, is a miracle we are alive, of course, what happened to your head Mulder? -

had much to talk about, but now things would be different. **********



Carlo looked out the window and saw the nurse that the man was awake and looking very happy with his wife. They

cute couple, he thought to himself, and walked back to his room.

- Thanks Carlo ... - Then heard a voice, the same dreams. Even

was not sure that was what had happened to his voice, or because these two people should be saved for him, but knew that there were certainly helped make a miracle.

- De nothing - repondió quietly, and walked with a smile on his face, thinking how much she missed her family in Italy. FIN



I hope you liked it, I tell you that this story came to my mind one day, while trying to break off and defrost a chicken, and while my fingers burned by the cold. Linda true way to get inspiration? I would also like to add that the character I've always liked Melissa and I firmly believe that our loved ones can take care of from the 'beyond'. I welcome your comments

, Bye, Agent

Macgirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment