Let's talk about ... Silent night sex
Written by: Rovi
Disclaimer: XF-CC-FOX ok?
Type: Vignette, UST, Weird.
Note: After a week of work and exams, can not get anything productive in my neurons, so we apologize for lost time for PC. Feedback
: if he deserves it (I doubt it) rovi.adams @ gmail.com
***
-Mulder ...
- Mmm?
"If you could have sex with an alien, would you?
He raised his eyebrows higher than myself accustomed, as expected. I think being together for so long it is spreading to my gestures.
- You okay, Scully?
-Sip. After two autopsies and confront a rapist maniac I'm fine. I have only curiosity.
And much like talking.
Rays. I think I've become predictable.
"You have not answered my question.
-Mmm ... well ... I do not know the truth to say.
and raised an eyebrow. And I look askance. "Agent Fox William Mulder is out of words?
- Agent Fox William Mulder is out of words?
"But I've taken the act, Scully. Also, your question does not make much sense to say, do not believe in aliens and do not know if they have sex.
- Could fail to complicate and answer?
"Okay. Nope.
- Why?
"Because I would not know if I'm doing with a man or a woman.
- Do not have sexual organs?!
"I've had the privilege of checking, but as the pictures I've seen ... no.
-How boring.
Did I say what I said? He starts laughing and I notice that I said yes and that is what I think. The Queen of celibacy considers the life of boring aliens because they do not have sex. Pathetic, no? It is best to channel your trouble focusing on others, a defense mechanism if I recall from my psychology classes.
-Ok, yes I have wanted to talk! -If you knew a girl ... Would you?
"It would be interesting, but I'll settle for one of the earth.
"Agent Mulder is in love ...- say about singing.
And Agent Scully just wants to talk about sex ...- he replies in the same way with a smile that scares me. I do not like when Mulder's mind goes to work on something out of a file X, is very dangerous.
"I can talk about whatever you want, Mulder. And I told you I was curious and you're the expert on issues related to the outside world.
- Is sex outside world?
- You know I do not mean sex!
-Ahh ... ok ... I'll catch it, Scully.
- Do you really lose that experience?
"I think that interested you.
Glare and regrets what he said with frightened boy face. It always works.
"I think it is time to sleep, Mulder.
- "You're throwing the car? Because I'm sorry to tell you not to sleep outdoors.
"I'm not pitching, just concluded the conversation.
"Oh ok. Good night.
"Good evening.
- Are you comfortable the back seat?
"Pretty.
- Do you want to share with an alien? - Look at me with his grin and I know he is making a great effort not to laugh, but it will be expensive because I have a card up his sleeve.
"If the alien are you ... maybe.
And look at me. And I look at it. And the laugh that he was leaving has left me is that the expression he has in this moment is priceless, even for Mastercard. So with a smile I close my eyes and laugh at the poor know that Mulder will spend all night thinking about what I said.
is your punishment for leaving the car without gasoline.
FIN .-
0 comments:
Post a Comment